Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dart question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dart question?
    Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:12pm
how do you conceal the lace front part of the wig?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:34pm
The lace is either transparent or the same as your skin tone.It doesnt need to be concealed because it blends seamlessly with your skin.
When its cut and glued down its flawless.

Its too bad for people like beyonce who are called out by super enhancing pictures of her head.Otherwise people wouldnt have a clue.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 2:06am
The lace is cut back to the hairline and then taped or glued down to the forehead.
elle10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elle10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 3:37pm
i just got my first one and its not relaly blending in right where the part is, everywhere else is fine since i cut bangs into it...that little part is ticking me off cuz i feel like itll give it away..plus im kidna scared of the part...yeah it looks realistic to me but im not sure what others will think?

do all you guys wear lace fronts? whom do you purchase them from?

and has anyone asked if you wearing a wig?

are allot of people wearing them nowadays?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic