Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lighter Complexion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lighter Complexion
    Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:09pm
Back in march i went to africa for a holiday and came back alot darker. does anyone know of a cream or a method to tone down just alittle. i heard proactive works is this true? not tryin to do a micheal jackson
sunkissed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunkissed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 1:26am
Two things that have worked like a charm for me is to first get the spa-grade microdermabrasion cream (no tools, just use your hands) and then use some a bleaching soap bar (ebay has them and all natural). These two together where the trick for me.
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:14am
try makari cavier cream or awanshine
pr.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 4:06pm
peter123 do ne stores have have this creme? i dont want to buy things off the internet
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 11:52am
young africa you can get their websites here go to the lightening section then makari.   if you live in america they have shops in america, wether you use it is optional then send them an email and they will give you where the shops are in america because i dont know where to find their shops there.  if you live in the uk you can get it at paks cosmetics someone post this link to me the other day and im posting it to you.  http://job314.myrealboard.com/index.html
pr.
iTz_4KN-LaZaRuS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iTz_4KN-LaZaRuS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 2:08pm
WINTER WILL LIGHTEN YA SKIN FA U
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic