Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pickup Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pickup Lines
    Posted: July 12 2006 at 6:54pm
In light of the "Where do the best girls come from" im making a thread about the best pickup lines you actually used sorry its off topic but i saw the other thread and thought it would be good to ask this.

Here are some ive used:

Sometimes if u have lint in your pocket and you see a girl walk behind her and pretend you just picked the lint right off her shoulder and say something like " i saw this on your shoulder i thought you should know. Most likly it will produce a smile and you go in from there.

Another one Ive used with my friends when you lookin at girls i walk up to a girl and say "me and my friend made a bet that you had a nice smile." if she smiles give her a smile back and say  i guess i won. and from there move on. the good thing is if she doesn't just say i guess he won and u still kinda save face. it might take a second for it to register to a girls head what your sayin most likly she will smile or even laugh.

one of my favourites is if u see a girl walk up to her and say u look really familiar have u been on tv or are you a model.

all these one will give you a 90% chance of gettin a smile which will get you on ya way to grabbin the number.

Whats yours? 
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 7:50pm
i dont have any.lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 7:50pm
but ur's is good though.

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 8:01pm
damni never knew people dont use pick ups lines me and my boys just chill in the mall sometimes and see how many we can get
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 9:20pm
yo kid that second 1 is fire
Dont watch me, watch TV

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 9:59pm
yeha it is one time though i  used it and the girl just stared at me like i was an alien. i just said i guess he was rite and walked away
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:06pm
i tried that lent thing before and the girl reflexes kicked in but im go try that smile line
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:11pm
those are pretty good...i dont use any
Hurricanewaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:23pm
whats ur name, age and number seems to work with most. not trying to be funny, most dudes look over this simple meth.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Hurricanewaves Hurricanewaves wrote:

whats ur name, age and number seems to work with most. not trying to be funny, most dudes look over this simple meth.

thats all you need...just be straight up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:30pm
and if u dont feel like talkin and just wanna bag the chick number, when you get it, tell yo friend to intervene and say"ay it's time, we gotta go". me and my cousin do that hahaha.

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:45pm
haha thats a good one. i also hated talkin to a chick after gettin her number specially if she was in skool. but yeah simple stuff is overlooked but this works for me so its all good
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Hurricanewaves Hurricanewaves wrote:

and if u dont feel like talkin and just wanna bag the chick number, when you get it, tell yo friend to intervene and say"ay it's time, we gotta go". me and my cousin do that hahaha.

why tell some body to intervene you got her number just tell her you'll take to her later
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:55pm
dunno, just seemed kinda ackward just walking away. especially the ones who are real chatty.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 11:04pm
i just be like wazup mama..talk a lil then get them digits feel me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 11:06pm
yea i feel u BIG-, but i like young africa's 2 one better.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 11:10pm
yah ima try dat....see when i talk to gurls im real sweet so i get them numbers like dat..its a gift and a curse
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 11:17pm
Just simple convo. Works for me.
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:56am
yea i just talk to them "Hey How u doin" Whats yo name"
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:13am
I got a natural charm when i talk to chicks.. for some reason they always think im flirtin wit em. Jus talk and smile. and make sure she feels like ok i might be able to kick it wit dis dude. and then lata on give her da bizness
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic