Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Project Runway 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project Runway 3
    Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:54am
Who's watching Project Runway 3? I am! I like this show. Some of the fashion designers have interesting hair styles. Some of them are quite boring. What do you think?
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 10:55pm
I don't watch the show much, but I have seen the promotions for it, and I like that young, sexy, blonde haired woman they have on it, promoting the show.

From what I have seen of the show though, it seems discriminatory. All of the designers are either women or gay guys.
What's with that?
What about us hetrosexual guys, don't we ever get to design any clothes! 

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 13 2006 at 10:58pm
Brent
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 2:30pm
The woman your referring to is Heidi Klum.

And there are some straight guys from previous seasons and currently.This season there is a young black man.His work is wonderful.And he is very straight.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 8:33pm
Great show. I've been watching it since the first season. I think Michael, from ATL, is straight, so yeah there ya go!

Follow Your Bliss
Jessica81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2006 at 3:23pm
I loved the dress Miss America picked!!! I can't wait to see her in Miss Universe, when is it anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2006 at 8:11pm
I have no idea. Someone told me that she is dating Taylor Hicks from American Idol, I wonder if that is true?

I felt really bad for Malan. At first I thought he was really odd-and not in a good way-but last night I really felt for him after he said that he never really had alot of friends. Poor guy. I think Angela should have been sent home before him.
Follow Your Bliss
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 5:03pm
I didn't like the dress they made for her. I don't understand that choice. It didn't fit well.

I felt bad for Malan too. Why didn't they kick that mean girl off?

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 4:08pm
I can't believe they eliminated Alison. She was such a great designer. That ugly thing Vincent made was way worst. I really like Laura and Michael. Hope they make it to the last 3. Uli is not bad either.
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 6:00am
I'm for Micheal and Uli. They're both great designers, and they don't create drama for the sake of it. Michael's designs are classic yet fresh. Uli's designs are like updated and elegant hippy. I love both of them.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 2:27pm
I missed the show this week. Does anyone know what happened? Who got eliminated? I hope it was that rude dude with all the tatoos. What a jerk!

I'm really for Michael as well, but I also like Laura and Uli, But preffer Laura. I really hate that they had to eliminate that other guy (can't remember his name) the one that had the pattern making books. He was so good and had great taste. If it wasn't for that problem, I'm sure he would've make it to the last 3.
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 5:51pm
You didn't miss anything. It was a re-run of the previous week's episode.

I can't wait until Jeffrey is eliminated. He was so horrible to Angela's mother. I felt so sorry for the poor woman.

Agree about the guy who was kicked off of the show for the pattern books. The sad thing is that he didn't even need them! He was talented. He probably would have made it to the final three.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 7:19pm
Oh great! I was so upset thinking I missed it. I totally agree with you, Jeffrey is such a Jerk! I can't wait for them to eliminate him. And I can't believe they didn't eliminate him when he made Angela's mom's dress. That thing was horrible! It was just a big Moo Moo. And on that challenge when they were supposed to make the c*cktail dresses (the one Laura won) He also made a horrible outfit. I was sure he would get eliminated on that one. And what about the couture challenge. Uli so should have won that one. I can't believe they gave it to him. I think they are keeping him to keep the show interesting, since there's always got to be a bicth; I think that's what he is. The nasty one.

Anyway Mojo, thanks so much for letting me know I didn't miss anything new.

Much love, Shary

Edited by Sharyg11 - September 23 2006 at 7:21pm
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 11:26am
Anytime, Shary. I'm happy to share.   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 10:44am
Michael is my definite fave. I really hope he takes it all. He has the talent and the personality to match. Jeffrey is talented, but he is such a jerk. I'm not impressed. Sometimes I like Laura, but sometimes she gets on her high horse as well. Uli is great. I love her designs, but I don't think she offers much variety.

I can't wait until the finale! It looks like next week will be a reunion show-should be interesting!
Follow Your Bliss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 9:58am
Did anyone catch the finale this week? Do you agree with the judges pick?
Follow Your Bliss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic