Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Afro style will be back..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diesel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afro style will be back..
    Posted: July 14 2006 at 2:45am
Hi, I am new here~
My stylist told me that (afro styles will be back), even in the wigs styles. and she starts to talk about the 70's trend..I don't know.
any comments??
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 11:28am
I love the natural look in African hair and hope more men and women do wear their hair that way.
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 1:57pm
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE MEN BUT THE WOMEN DEFINATELY SHOULD...
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 8:50pm
I rock my huge fro...nothing wrong with that. What is with the face? It's not always about being a 70's thing...my hair grow up and out and I feel great wearing it the way that it grows.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

babyautumn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyautumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 7:17pm
My 'fro  is strong and wonderful and thick. I don't think of it as a trend but a reflection of what some people call bazaar is really beauty in it's natural chemical free state.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder;make sure that your vision of it doesn't blind anyone elses!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 4:28pm
Your stylist isnt far off diesel.People seem to be embracing their god given hair.And I'm personally all for it.I dont believe beautiful hair comes in one type.It makes me sad when I see a great fro ruined by a relaxer.I think they are beautiful and should be worn with pride.

soon2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 6:22pm
People are beginning to accept their natural hair...and for some that does mean a fro. So in a since it is coming back.
hairtype:3C-4A
Tranistioning:last perm 1/29/06
Learning to embrace my true beauty and loving it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic