Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Superhero?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
lmareto1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmareto1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Superhero?
    Posted: November 25 2006 at 8:29pm
dude dbz characters will beet any hero superman, batman, phonix, static shock,etc. U name them dbz characters will conquer end of story

ps. superman is nice
Cj2022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj2022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 3:36pm

Spider-Man, Wolverine, and superman, n idk if ya kno him, but static shock 2

Edited by Cj2022 - November 25 2006 at 3:38pm
[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/cj2022/PICT0369.jpg" />
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2006 at 6:16pm

I don’t no how many time I have to tell yall this but Phoenix is and always be the best Super hero there is.

CommonSENSE101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CommonSENSE101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 10:15pm
wolverine and spiderman.....
The most important time in history is, NOW, the present
So count your blessings cause time can't define the essence..
DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 10:24am
Cant forget the villains from x-men....omega red and mr sinister...yeah I was a big x-men cartoon watcher..
...i'm back like i left my keys..
So So Fresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote So So Fresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 3:58am
M down wit wit Rogue from x-men also for guys i'll say Blade His black we need more of that in comic heros

Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 8:32pm
women how yall gon forget wonder woman????????????
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 8:29pm
Women heroes I have to pick that chick Rogue from x-men
rlinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 8:00pm
also jean gray she the broad nobody can beat like in x3 she be burnin bitches
waves as clean as mine cant be kept to myself

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 7:45pm
villains i say apocalypse. it took the whole x-men to beat him
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 5:33pm
Id have to say the man superman first off....then goku..spider-man......the dude wolverine and nightcrawler...they was wreckin for real too....definately NOT batman....no doubt he was a fly ass rich kid who had money for gadgets....definately NOT captain america either...i dunno what his powers was....

as far as villains go.....the man vegeta was wreckin all comers..

Edited by DaBoyWood - November 20 2006 at 5:34pm
rlinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 3:22pm
MY n**** I SAY THAT FLASH IS THE ONEBig%20smile
waves as clean as mine cant be kept to myself
blackmagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:11pm
yoooo DBZ was my favortie show as a kid lol but i lik a few hereoes phoenix was a frickin beast in the show movie and comics no lie but i also liked superman and spiderman from the movie not the show i never read the comics
Im Getting There

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 11:12am
i say one of the greatest superheroes of all time is captain planet. aey he never lost a fight LOLLOL

Futuristic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Futuristic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 2:56pm
man yall brought dbz into this, they on a different level than super heroes. heroes don't have to kill anybody every day, these people destroy people every episode.BATMAN IS THE ALL TIME HERO IN MY BOOK FAM. YALL ON THAT SUPERHUMAN STUFF.

Edited by Futuristic - October 19 2006 at 2:56pm
WavePool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WavePool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 12:40am
Yo, I jus read all the pgs of this post and I'm suprised ya'll kno bout DragonballZ like that...I used 2 b one of the biggest fans of that show....sh*t was pimp..But yeh..Goku all day. Even though he acts like a bitch sumtimes...No1 could ever beat him. And about the whole superman thing...pssh.....Goku killed Broly and that dude was a MONSTER, so he could definitely f**k up Superman.

For those of u who don't know....This is Broly down here

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 10:23pm
I gotta disagree on that one young, batman would due some sort of detective work on yamcha and krillin and in the end he would outsmart them somehow someway. SPIDERMAN is the best!
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2006 at 7:35am
^^^ so what are superman and goku?
yeah they from a different planet. but they human.

anyways there are "earthlings" in dragon ball z like krillian and yamcha who would destroy batman with on hand no lie.
Futuristic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Futuristic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2006 at 10:27am
the best superhero is batman because he's a human hero and all he uses is gadgets. He doesn't need special powers.
waves-spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves-spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2006 at 8:39am
Superman all the way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic