Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Superhero?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Spyda-Boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyda-Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 10:16am
It's got to be spidey he's the realest of them all!!! Just like I'm the superhero of the wave game He is of the world. we work hand and hand!!! HOLLA!!!! WHILE HE SPINS WEBS I'LL SPIN WAVES!!!

Edited by Spyda-Boi - September 29 2006 at 10:26am
WITH GREAT WAVES COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 11:47am
Originally posted by hhustla101 hhustla101 wrote:

Goku all day the best superhero ever.....dude can freakin blow universe up.....superman can even destroy a planet

^^ Co-Sign
http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 8:54am
lol thats why im a piccolo fan. piccolo and bad ass dude.
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 8:40am
goku be actin lika twat sometimes!
To spin or not to spin...

slugger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Daymo Daymo wrote:

I’m talking About the cartoon from the early 90’s That Phoenix nobody could beat. The good or the bad Phoenix. Not even professor Xavier could handle phoenix

that show was the best period.....and Goku is the best superhero

Edited by slugger - July 19 2006 at 6:40pm
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 6:25pm
damn its cartoons i would understand if it was sports but they cartoons chill.

plus goku would kick chicken i mean phoenix's ass all day everyday
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 5:37pm
LoL. This is the part wen i shut up and agree wit u . NOPE not gona happen. But ill let it rock. U rite:
" phoenix is the badest superhero or villain there is so I’m finish talking about phoenix shes bad and that’s that’s "
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 5:13pm
U no what dutchmasterz04  phoenix is the badest superhero or villain there is so I’m finish talking about phoenix shes bad and that’s that’s

Edited by Daymo - July 19 2006 at 6:39pm
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 4:35pm

The only phoenix dat was hot was wen dey was in space

Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 4:03pm

I’m talking About the cartoon from the early 90’s That Phoenix nobody could beat. The good or the bad Phoenix. Not even professor Xavier could handle phoenix

Edited by Daymo - July 19 2006 at 6:54pm
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 2:59pm
Yeah i seen the movie. But that phoenix was trash too. Im talkin bout from da old comic books.
petro seals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petro seals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 1:15pm
yea thats when she was evil u saw the movie
i keep tha steel in my hands like wolverine.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 1:16pm
At the phoenix comment. She is trash. She would do one hot thing then feint. Cuz she cant control her powers. Only time wen she was nice was wen jean grey wasnt apart of her and phoenix had 100% control over the body
hhustla101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhustla101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 1:12pm
Goku all day the best superhero ever.....dude can freakin blow universe up.....superman can even destroy a planet
petro seals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petro seals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 11:23am
i am a spider-man fan to me he is tha best super hero o yea how tha hell is rogue going to take phoenix powers she cant do it phoenix proably already know wat her powers is and can take her's.
i keep tha steel in my hands like wolverine.
divineaspex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divineaspex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Daymo Daymo wrote:

Like I have been saying Phoenix is way better than Rogue. Rogue cant kill Phoenix neither can any villain or Superhero for that matter.

Man, if Rogue touched that bitch, she would take her powers........point blank.
"MY WAVES SO DEEP THEY CALL ME THE SEA-CREATURE." - Defame AKA J-Dezzie
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by divineaspex divineaspex wrote:

definitely Rogue, of the x-men cartoons..........she can weaken, and kill  anyone with the touch hand........and she takes their powers and makes them her own.  The Rogue in the x-men movies is wack.

Like I have been saying Phoenix is way better than Rogue. Rogue cant kill Phoenix neither can any villain or Superhero for that matter.
divineaspex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divineaspex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 8:02pm
definitely Rogue, of the x-men cartoons..........she can weaken, and kill  anyone with the touch hand........and she takes their powers and makes them her own.  The Rogue in the x-men movies is wack.
"MY WAVES SO DEEP THEY CALL ME THE SEA-CREATURE." - Defame AKA J-Dezzie
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 7:39am
f**k that n**** goku, spiderman all-day
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 6:19am

Unlike all the other superheroes mention in this thread they have weaknesses but Phoenix does not and Phoenix saved the universe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic