Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can this food be healthy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sailorjupiter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailorjupiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can this food be healthy?
    Posted: July 30 2006 at 2:50pm
wow. this site is awesome. i didn't know that coffee/salt can cause cellulite!  hehe. thanks a lot. i'd better watch what i eat now.
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 4:51am
Also try dry body brushing as well as cutting out the above, salt,soft drinks & pastries etc.
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 3:32pm
salt, coffee, soft drinks... equals cellulite    
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2006 at 11:50am
be careful of salt- salt equals cellulite i do know that! blah!
Babycheeks
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 4:29pm

yup, so much  depends on parents..

Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 10:02am
Here is a great website www.ifnotdieting.com.au I find it very helpful, as for the salt have you tried low sodium vegetable salt? I do not have much salt never have i prefer cracked black pepper, but salt is sneakily hidden in so much food always read labels.

I thank my Parents as we never had much salt in anything so I never developed a taste for it.
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 3:24am
yes, all together one teaspoon... well, i think this is a matter of taste- i agree it is too much (I learned to eat less salty food in the past years), but for example my parents, when i come home and make them sth for eat, they always complain the food is not salty enough. Anyway, it is easier to add salt than to eat too salty food :)
I guess this is all a matter of habit- some say without salt food is tasteless - i def do not agree with that! I am sticking to minimum salt and am going  to ;learn' my kids one day to eat less salty food/ as my parents 'tought' me to eat salty food.

Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 6:09pm
I learned that you are supposed to eat like 2000 mg of salt a day which sounds like so much but it's only like 1 teaspoon I think.
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 12:29pm
can't really explain this... but i agree= low calorie is not definitelly not necessary healthy                                     

Edited by tanjuska - July 17 2006 at 12:31pm
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:28am
I found a website that has alot of "healthy" low calorie low fat recipies. It's www.lowcaldiner.com The thing is the recipies are low calorie and low fat but they have tons of sodium. Two recipes I thought would be good was the Bow Tie Lemon Chickem and the Cheese Stuffed Chicken but the Bow Tie Lemon Chicken has 824 mg of sodium and the Cheese Chicken has 592 mg. Is this normal? It doesn't sound like that much salt would be good for you and it's weird that they have that much because you don't add any salt! Can someone please explain this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic