Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's a good foundation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
august29th2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote august29th2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's a good foundation?
    Posted: July 16 2006 at 9:09am
so far i've been using rimmel's natural finish with their pressed matte powder. i like it, but i'm interested in trying something else. i'm looking for something that will stay on all day, covers acne marks, gives a matte finish & is decently priced & available at drugstores.
my skin is sort of all over the place. it's oily, dry in certain places and is prone to break outs. what do you think i should try?
sunkissed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunkissed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 1:17am
Have you heard of the camelliabotanica combo? The ladies on other boards are raving about it. I just got mine and LOVE IT!  You just take some camellia oil and your favorite minerals and it makes this creamy, dewy foundation that goes on so silky. It also has a sunscreen in it. A must have you can get it at camelliabotanica.com or agelessenvy.com
good luck!
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 8:10am
Sunkissed, what other beauty boards do you post on? I'm interested in checking out a few more places/opinions. 
Follow Your Bliss
Carla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 10:47pm
I have been using Loreal Minerals.  I love it.  I have dry skin that turns oily after a couple of hours.  With this that doesn't happen.  Also, I do my make up once a day and it stays all day.  I don't have time to fidget with it all the time. 
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:01am
Try physicians formula. I hear they are very good
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic