Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairline too close to eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dev0n View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dev0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairline too close to eyes
    Posted: July 12 2000 at 4:50pm
i have an odd problem.. my hairline is too low! i've looked and looked for people with a similar problem, but i've only actually seen 2 other people with a hairline like mine. i'm not too concerned about it, but i'd like to try to figure out what hair style would be best for me.

my hair almost meets my eyebrows on the sides, and my forehead is really really small.

anyone else out there have the same problem? want to share tips? please reply to this post!
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 9:53am
Hi devOn:

I have seen a few people with a low hairline. One girl was very beautiful and always wore her hair slicked back off the forhead very smooth. She looked elegant her eyes were made up to make her look very internationl. I thought she was very stiking and I don't believe she every complained about a low hairline.

I do know however that if this look wouldn't be for you there is a process called electrolysis. This process permanently removes unwanted hair wherevery you don't want it anymore. It is somewhat expensive but it might be work looking into just to see what options are open for you.

Good luck, Forest
lotsofit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotsofit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2000 at 8:18pm
BOY DO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL !!! ALL MY FRIENDS TELL ME I HAVE NO FOREHEAD !!! AND ON THE SIDE OF MY HAIR IT ALMOST MEETS MY EYE BROWS . WHAT I HAVE DONE IS LET IT ALL GROW. IT TOOK ME ABOUT A YEAR BUT I GOT RID OF THE BANGS.. THAT HELPED A LOT .. NOT ONLY DO I NOT HAVE TO GET THEM CUT EVERYOTHER WEEK BUT IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF SKIN BETWEEN THE HAIR AND MY EYE BROWS.. AND NOW I DONT GET THE COMMENTS " OH DONT MAKE HER LAUGH TOO HARD OR HER FACE WILL DISAPER!" I ALSO WENT TO A SALON AND HAD MY EYE BROWS RESHAPED.. MAKING THEM SOME WHAT SMALLER WITH A LOWER ARCH HELPED TOO ..
WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOME.... E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT ..
KJONES611@AOL.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic