Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ideas for a formal do for shorter hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dmc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideas for a formal do for shorter hair?
    Posted: July 18 2006 at 9:33pm
Hi everyone,

Recently I had about 5 inches cut off so that now my hair is just at my shoulder.  I really needed it and it looks great--much fuller and healthier. 

However, my brother's wedding is in a couple of weeks and now I fear I may not have enough hair to put up.  It is an evening wedding, black tie, and I'm wearing a dress very evocative of the 1940s.  I'd like something elegant, but also something that will last all night since I'll be in pictures and my hair, which tends to be on the fine side, can fall unless I spray the heck out of it.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a good look?  Pictures would be particularly helpful.

Thanks!@
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2012 at 2:47pm
I think a decorative hair comb would be very pretty to hold some of your hair off your face. Or you could also do something low at the nape of your neck like a bun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic