Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey everyone!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alicerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey everyone!!
    Posted: July 20 2006 at 11:02pm
Hi, My name is Alicerose, Im 17 yrs old  and I love my hair  looking good a lot. I always say if my hair looks bad then the rest of me looks bad also. I am a real true fan of this website its real cool, it tells you a lot of stuff about hair and since me being an african american with very thick though hair i need all the help i can possibly get. im what you could say a ''relaxed head'' because Im always getting my hair relaxed. I try to take care of my hair as much as possible because it tends to get really dry. So what I plan to do a lot now is condition my hair a lot on regular basis, to keep it moist and so it won't dry up and get brittle.  Ill be ok though. Its real nice meeting you all everyone on the forum seem so very nice and I think I can become really good friends with everyone on hear. We are all a bunch of ''hair talkers''LOL.  Thanks for reading, bye.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic