Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flabby inner thighs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flabby inner thighs
    Posted: July 21 2006 at 11:45am

i think ive tried about everything im trying to get the thigh fat in my inner thigh to get smaller, there to the point there touching :( what can i do to help this area?

Babycheeks
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:33pm

If you stand with your feet about a shoulder and a half lenght apaprt with your toes pointed to the left and right (like you are about to try to do the splits or something) and squat down bending your knees it seems to work your inner thighs.

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 9:24pm
ill try that .
Babycheeks
thedotsons84899 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedotsons84899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 7:56am
Hey, BC.  I am a young mother of 4.  My thighs measured 25 1/4 in at the thickest part.  I started going to Legands Gym and ended up using a personal trainer.  THey can be expensive (mine is $25 a week), but here is what Gerald had hda me doing. (Also, works on the fat at the top of your hips) Stand with your feet together.  Using a volleyball, place it on the floor a little less than a 1 foot to your left.  With your left foot, step over it to the left so you'll be stradling it with about a foot of space between your left foot and the ball and a foot between the ball and your right foot. Now while keeping your back straight and only using your leg muscles, squat down at your hips and pick up the ball.  Then stand up and bring your right foot over to meet your left foot. (legs together) again, place the ball a little less than a foot away from your left foot and, stradle ti, bend at the hips, back straight, pick it up, stand up, feet together, and place it again to your left.  Doing the same steps over and over again, about 30 times to the left and 30 times to the right, (yeah, its hard, but it really works and you feel good after each time.) will give you the desired results you want.  Theses 'lunges' are the equivalent of leg presses.  My thighs are now 23 3/8 in.  I meet with my trainer 2x a week.  Today begins my second week...that is only 2x of doing this exercise.  Gerald says, "Pain is just weakness leaving your body..."Good Luck!!!
Tiffany
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 12:05pm
Do you rollerskate?
I do... but you really have to skate at least 1 hour daily.... it does help- for inner thighs and better behind.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 7:51pm
If all else fails, try Mesotherapy. Works great. They inject a mixture of amino acids vitamins L-carnitin etc with a tiny niddle. In about 3 sessions you'll see the difference, and if the technitian is good, you won't even feel it. It is worth it is natural. It works wonders for people with flacid skin, that would otherwise need surgery to correct the problem.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:45pm
here is one that will KILL...lay on your side.Now take the leg that is facing out and put it over to the side,like almost to tummy and put your foot flat on the ground.The other leg that is still laying flat,lift it up about 5-10 times. This BURNS...but it really does help.
CalliaNatane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalliaNatane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 5:44am
Do you have to bend the leg that you move towards your tummy, im not very flexible but would love to get rid of the chub on my inner thighs!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 9:43pm
yeah it kinda bends when it put it over to the side,it should feel comfortable though,not awkward.If it doesnt feel right try leaningg in towards the ground more.
CalliaNatane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalliaNatane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 10:59am

Ohhh i get it now! THANKS!Big%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 6:23pm
Your welcome...I do this and it helps with the inside of my thighs that got flabby.Thumbs%20Up
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 8:19am
i had tried EVERYTHING for my inner thighs taht touch, walked 7days a week, gym, aerobics class, personal trainer at the gym, water aerobics etc NOTHING worked- i went from a 12 to a 4 size but nothing helped- im not advocating this for everyone but this is what helped me - i did liposuction on my inner thighs- 9yrs ago and they have not touched since(ok maybe while i was prego but...)no other time have they touched. 

S
s
Leezanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 4:25am

Another way is to put a pillow in between your upper inner thigh and squeeze your legs together do that bunch of times and you will be set.

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 9:38pm
You can't spot train fat off any one area. You can tone your thighs by doing the exercises mentioned here, but the fat will remain. In order to lose fat you have to have burn more calories than you consume (simple science), and this fat will drop evenly from all parts of your body.

However, toning excercises are great, and when you do eventually lose fat, the tone will be more evident. Also, the more muscle mass you have the more calories you'll burn.
sexysunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexysunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 3:57pm

Well I found something to help my double chin the only down side to the product is that it has a burning sensation and you feel it all day long within about two or three days my face looked longer. Maybe it will help for inner thighs original is for your stomach or flabby part if you have any question feel free to pm me

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic