Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - looking for hair extension expert in Massachusetts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for hair extension expert in Massachusetts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for hair extension expert in Massachusetts
    Posted: July 24 2006 at 5:15am
hiI'm looking for a hair extension expert inMassachusetts while my own hair grows out to the length i want. i need someon to help. I am recently changed my gender am am shy about this and my transition
 sheryl
Moxie_Locks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moxie_Locks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 1:35am
Hello, Dear Sheryl.

I do not know if your funds allow you to travel, but if so please contact me. The quality I offer and services provided are not for the faint of budget, but I promise you the highest quality service and product, as well as discretion. Privacy in my home studio is an option, or salon 24/7.

As an extion artist of 14 yrs and professionally trained stylist as of 18 yrs I promise you the utmost in professional expertise as a colorist and design artist, and also the care and consideration of your needs and sensitivies.

My website is currently under contsruction, but please feel free to contact me with further questions to schedule an appt.

Kindest Regards,

Moxie
your desire + my talent = our creation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic