Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goal length

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
xBritxBratx93x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 10:51am
Ok guys I must have measured wrong because now it's saying my length is 27"!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to get my hopes up though.

Lola I know exactly how you feel. Everytime I see a girl or guy with long hair it just makes me so jealous. But the way I think of it is...in a few years we will be one of them!
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 11:36am
27! congratulations ! youre getting closer to the length you want. my hair is a little over 26 inches. yes we will be one of them in a couple of years.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 7:31pm
WOOHOO! GO LOLA! lol.

*Does happy dance*

We should be proud of ourselves.
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 3:05pm
Big%20smilelol. yea. Your hair grew faster then mine . what did you do ?
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 11:35am
Lori,
Unless your hair is vey damaged, I would not trim much more than  1/4 of an inch every three months or so, or you could be trimming of  any new growth you have.

I just measured my hair, and is is at a little over 32 inches in the back, and It is till messy from sleeping . It has  been a little over a month since the last time I measured, when it was at 30. If I could only remember to take my HF37 regularly. It is growing pretty fast as it is with missing a day here and there. I could just imagine how it would be growing if I took it properly. I guess I just get overwhelmed with pills, as I take  alot of supplements.I am going to try to do it right from now on .
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 9:35pm
I really have no clue what I did, I think it was more of just measuring wrong. The only thing I have been doing is taking boitin, multi vitamins, and using HF37. Amazing really.
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 11:46am
The combination of supplements you are taking is a good one. they will help tremendously with your growth.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Army Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Army Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 7:13am

Originally posted by xBritxBratx93x xBritxBratx93x wrote:

I really have no clue what I did, I think it was more of just measuring wrong. The only thing I have been doing is taking boitin, multi vitamins, and using HF37. Amazing really.

How long before you noticed the increase in growth?  I have started taking Hairtopia for the last week.  They are great vitamins! 

Lori
1bCiii
hennahead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2007 at 7:44pm
I noticed the 4th week probably. I heard hairtopia is just as good (maybe even better) than HF37.

Hope you get the results your looking for!
Army Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Army Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 11:17am
Brit,

OK, Thanks.  I keep taking and measuring.  I *have* noticed my skin looks and feels great.  My hair is softer....  but I have changed up a few other things so I could attribute the hair softness to clarifying, new 'poo and condish.
Lori
1bCiii
hennahead
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:46pm
I had to cut my hair because of the V shape. It was bugging me . I was afraid to measure my hair because it looks noticeably shorter. My hair measures 24 inches. 6 more inches until I reach my goal :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 2:01pm
well at least you are still in the BSL range, I have been a little lazy these past few weeks so I don't think I have any change..haha.
ChocoholicBec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChocoholicBec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 4:36am
My hair is now 27 inches, it grew a whole inch since the beginning of April! (That's twice as much as it normally grows) YES!

My only worry is that I found a couple of split ends, but only in the spot where I used to put my hair in a ponytail with one of those cloth-covered rubber band ponytail holders, none on the ends. I've been using a scrunchie (one of those thick cloth ponytail holders) for a while now, and I haven't got any more split ends. I did a search-and-destroy last week, and my hair's looking a lot better. I'm just so worried that my hair will get more split ends.

I'm also really glad I didn't do a dramatic hair-cut about a month ago, when I was getting a little bit bored with my hair, because it's nearly waist-length now and it looks so thick and healthy and gorgeous.

I'd love to take the Hairtopia or HF37 vitamins, but I don't know if I can get them where I live (Australia) and I doubt my parents would let me anyway.

Another three inches and I'll have reached my first goal length! I'm not going to cut it once it reaches 30 inches, but I'll take myself out for a milkshake to celebrate, with my hair down for once!

*Dances*
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:28pm
I thought I got rid of the V but I just took a picture and its the same :( My hair measures 25 inches now :) I'm going to start taking mulit-vitamins and B-12 hopefully that helps. I'm still aiming for wasist length hair.
Sarsvati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarsvati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 3:33pm
lola  I looove V-shaped hair. especially if it's really long (like hip lenght) because then it doesn't look like you're wearing a cape or something: it looks fairytale without the jagged split-end look.

Right now my hair is waistlength at 31.5in. I'm growing it to classic because that lenght seems very regal and goddess-like and that's the longest I think I'll ever want it.  And maybe it'll cover my big butt! If I don't like it that long I'll probably cut it back to tailbone or hip, but def. no shorter than waist.
I've always loved long hair, but I never really grew mine out because I'm a perfectionist and didn't want any split ends. SO I would get it cut every 2mo like they tell you to at the salon and it never grew very long. THen I realized, that it's alright (and almost impossible not to) to have some split ends as long as I take care of my hair and it stills looks nice and not ratty. So I said *&#@ it, I'm not going to trim it and now it's waist length and still just as beautiful and healthy looking.
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 7:12pm
mmm... Ive never thought about it that way . You made it sound so lovely that it honestly doesnt bug me anymore. I think Im going to do the same thing as you Sarsvati Im going to trim it myself. I keep going to the salon because i see all these split ends. Good luck on growing your hair :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:09pm
my hair seems it hasn't grown much since my last post...I been getting bored with it. I think I need a trim...I don't know...lifes been so busy that I dont' have time to care anymore.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by xBritxBratx93x xBritxBratx93x wrote:

my hair seems it hasn't grown much since my last post...I been getting bored with it. I think I need a trim...I don't know...lifes been so busy that I dont' have time to care anymore.

If you have some time, try various updos.  And while it's up, just forget about your hair (and do what you have to do during the day).

I think your hair is growing at the average rate.  Mine does, too.  And mine got kinda long, after enough time. LOL
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 1:34am

I regret getting a trim . My hair would have been 3 inches closer to my goal if I wouldnt have trimmed it. Think about it . They always hack off a couple of inches.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 4:11pm
Thanks Dave and Lola!

I haven't gotten a trim yet...so maybe I won't until I really need it.

I have been having some really bad dandruff lately, so I am going to have to soak my hair in selsun blue for the next few weeks..does anyone know if selsun blue is bad for your hair?

Oh, and I had a big scare the other day. Apparently a girl at our school had lice and I sit right in front of her...thank god I don't have lice. I made the nurses check my head again, and my mom checked it at least 5 times last night after I got home from school.

I am offically obsessed...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic