Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The impression of long hair and dancing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The impression of long hair and dancing
    Posted: July 25 2006 at 10:38pm
I had the pleasure of seeing Canada's number one couple in Salsa dancing competing in the world.
The couple  is from Toronto. She has light brown hair  with short streaks of black hair.
She wore a painted black mask across her eyes.  Very powerful and sexy statement she was making especially as she wraped her body following his conture of his body. Her bra strap length hair gently swept the floor with grace as her gorgeous muscular latin partner fliped her above him with control and balance her with grace. He also had a painted black mask across his eyes wearing black leather and writting across his chest. 
The dance really represented the beautiful latin culture making a lot of people sign up for dance lessons.
Wow!!!!!!!!
Hair is very much used as a powerful statement.

dianefromcanada

dianefromcanada
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 3:14am
Doesn't long hair get in the way while dancing?
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2006 at 11:06pm
No I wouldn't say that long hair gets in the way.
In many dances long hair is used as an impression to make a dance step more sexy especiallly in the latin dances.

dianefromcanada
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 8:47am
It seems like it would be easy to fly in one's face while dancing and obscure vision.  I know that happens easily during exercise, even if one's hair isn't especially long.  I've also heard long hair tends to get stuck to lipstick, but that would just be annoying rather than dangerous.
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 10:24pm

Hello Kuroneko,

Never mind long hair getting stuck to lipstick lol.  There are so many funny stories that many people here could share about situations and hair.  Pretty funny stories ta buout!

dianefromcanada
LexLuv101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LexLuv101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 12:24pm
I imagine the long hair would fly in the face quite a bit, but if she's already used to long hair she'd likely not really notice it. IMO long hair flowing with a dance would look stunning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic