Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help deciding to go short or long

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help deciding to go short or long
    Posted: November 07 2006 at 1:42am
If that were true curlersbyfran,then how do you explain the undeniable trend toward hair extensions?
Curlersbyfran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlersbyfran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 1:05am
Short is the in style now
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 7:52pm
 I have noticed alot of people on this forum are either for long hair or short hair,what about medium hair?  I always keep my hair at medium length because It's not too short,but not such high maintance as long either.
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 1:22pm
I think the cut is cute but what i would do is make a list of pros and cons of short and long hair and go from there
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2006 at 10:33pm
I think the cut you picked out is very cute. It really wouldn't be too much of a big change if you went for it now...It would definitely give your hair some more style and spunk.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2006 at 1:51pm
     Wendykim, your hair is pretty now, and I hope that you hold fast and keep growing. It will be well worth your patience, I think. No offense, but I find that particular cut distracting and annoying on everyone, b/c I hate seeing hair falling into one's eyes. Good luck, Bob

Edited by Bob S - August 14 2006 at 1:52pm
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 9:52am
Hi wendykim,

You look really cute with your hair the length it is now and I can't say that the style you showed would look nearly as cute to me as you do now or as you would look with longer flowing locks.

John
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 2:53am

It's a cute style, and you're a cute girl, so there wouldn't be any problem if you decided to go for it.  Honestly, if you were gonna do it, now would be the time.  Right now your hair is only to the shoulders, so it would be easier to give that up without regrets than to wait until your hair is like halfway along your back.  By then you might feel you had too much time put into it to change it too drastically.

More awesome than a manatee!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 3:12pm
Nope, don't like it. I think a long layered bob would look better on you. But in the end is what makes you feel good that counts.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 3:40pm
Hi Kim,  it's my opinion that if you really aren't confident of cutting your hair short, you probably shouldn't.  One quick look at the long hair forum and you'll find all kinds of heartbreaking tales where women thought it might be a good idea but then they hated their short hair and are desperate to grow it back out.  It's also true that even if everyone else says that they love your haircut, it doesn't make any difference if you don't because your idea of what looks good might not be the same as someone else's.  
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:28am

Hi Wendykim

Personally i think you would be able to carry both off! You have the right facial features for short hair, but you would also look stunning with long hair. At the end of the day its your desicion and whatever you feel comfy and confident wearing!

Good luck
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
wendykim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendykim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:53am
I've been growing my hair out and it's about shoulder length but I came across a picture of a short cut that I thought would be cute but not sure if it would look cute on me. need advice please!
here's the pic.....

this is me

Edited by wendykim - July 26 2006 at 11:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic