Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyles for Micro Braids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Luvlybelizean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvlybelizean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyles for Micro Braids
    Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:10pm

hey queenBee, i presently have micro braids and i love setting them with bantu knots check out the post on hair styles and tips on hot to do bantu knots. what it is are about six to eigth tiny buns i use a little braid spray and infusim to wet each section and then do the buns by the morning you will have lucious curls! nice for senior pictures congrats, i shoulda done this 2years ago. make sure to add some cute noticeable earings

Use straight human hair if you want to style it like your regular hair. if you use wet n wavy im not sure you can do much with it.

"A rose is still and always will be a rose"~Aretha Franklin.* Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder*
Last relaxer:4/06
Trans. styles: weaves&braids
goal:4-6" natural
Currently: 4"uneven
beautyqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 1:16pm

Hey yall I'm getting micro braids on fri. and I need sum hairstyles for the braids, since I have senior pictures in like two weeks.  Does anybody have any good websites or tips...also can I do a roller set with micro braids *I am using human hair* and will it be better to get wet n' wavy hair or just get straight hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic