Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found hair sticks I LOVE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MistyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MistyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found hair sticks I LOVE!
    Posted: July 26 2006 at 6:11pm
I've got fine, waist-length hair, and usually wear it either in a ponytail or in a knot on the top of my head with something stuck in it to hold. I hate thick plastic hair sticks, and can't stand 'kiddie' ones either. I've got JARS of hair sticks, but none that I really liked.

until now!! Wow, I hit the mother-load. These are classy, and hold exceptionally well.
Bought 3 pair off this seller. She's just starting out, so I expect her prices will rise. Right now her sticks are about 1/2 that I've seen comparable sticks sell for. Plus, you can sign up and have an email come everytime she lists new ones.

I could clean out my bank account quite easily...

Edited by DaveDecker - August 02 2006 at 2:44pm
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 7:46am
Thanks Misty, but I think it may be against the rules here to advertise commercial ventures such as this.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
MistyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MistyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 12:07pm
All the more for me then.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic