Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you like Fantasy Football or the NFL, Period?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you like Fantasy Football or the NFL, Period?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you like Fantasy Football or the NFL, Period?
    Posted: July 27 2006 at 9:54am
Yo I bought that NFL Head Coach game (traded it in two weeks later) and it came with a free EA Sports Fantasy Football league for me to run, it usually costs $49.99 and if u wanna run your own team it usually costs $9.99 but I have it all for free and you guys can join my league for free too!

I can have up to 31 other players/teams in it with me so I want to get it on and poppin.

The draft will be a live online draft and the draft order will be randomized, I'll specify the date once I get enough people in the league.

If you're interested hit me up and I'll get u the league info.

1. I want people who know football so the league will be competitive.
2. I want people who will be active in the league.

Edited by MJ Dub - July 27 2006 at 10:19am
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 3:16pm
is this one ps2? or computer. im not really a football person im a soccer guy. but i cant catch up really quick to fill the numbers
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 3:35pm
YO MJ GET AT ME WITH THAT INFO
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 7:12pm
YO it's not on a game console.

1 entry found for fantasy football.

Main Entry:   fantasy football
Part of Speech:   noun
Definition:   a football competition with imaginary teams which the participants own, manage, and coach and with the games based on statistics generated by actual players or teams of a professional sport
Usage:   sport

Basically all the players from the NFL are put into a draft pool. Then we have the draft online on our computer and u draft your team. Then every week u set your starting lineup and you can make trades, get free agents, drop players, all the stuff. It's like ur the GM of your own team. Each week u face of head to head versus another team in the league and the stats your players generate are converted into points using the point system and the team who scores the most wins. Then you have playoffs and all that stuff. It's all done on the Comp.

But yo James. Send me your email address in a PM and I can get u that invite.

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 11:09pm
Yo it's the first day and it's fillin up pretty nicely.  Already got about 6 ppl in it
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 12:01am

man i LOVE football, and would love 2 do it, but i dont have time 2 commit 2 it wit our prac sched and all that good stuff

MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:39am
Aw damn, it doesn't take much...jus set your lineup and stuff  on the weekend...jus do all ur stuff then. I kno u watch football on sundays, and I set it up so that u can set ur lineup all the way up til 30 min before your first game. The draft will probably be on a Sunday and even if u can't make it to the draft you can set up your draft list and the comp will pick ur team out for u. But jus let me kno.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 4:50pm

The draft for the fantasy league is tomorrow. If you can't make it then set up your draft list.

Go to http://www.easports.com/fantasy to log in to your team. Change your team name if you haven't already and save the site to your favorites.

Check the poll at the bottom of the page, right now the draft is set for 5pm but if enough ppl want it later then I'll change it.

Good Luck

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic