Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know n e hot spots 4 Omavi Jeans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know n e hot spots 4 Omavi Jeans?
    Posted: July 27 2006 at 8:33pm

Im in Jerz n i wanna buy some 4 skool ne ideas?

http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 4:13pm

I think I saw some at Nordstrom's. Wait, that might be Mavi jeans. R they the same thing?

prolly not tho,

Hey dawg, u should cop some Lrg's mayne. These jeans have been on the rise for a while. They use to be some skater clothing ish, but they got some fresh azz designs this year. Check out dem jeans dawg. I gotta pair with straw on the pocket. They fresh.

U should cop some LRG jeans instead because they are more fitted, got tight designs, and they prolly around the same price as Omavis.

And if u really want to get fitted, hit up them diesels or 7s dawg. They pricey as hell but they look extra nice.
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:32am

L.r.gs are WACK PLAYED OUT. In NJ. Yo cop some Express or Seven Jeans.

Omavi's web site is not running yet. and these jeans are not really carried in stores. u have to go down to NEWARK

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:50am
Yeah i be selling 7s to my mans them sh*ts is fire
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 2:07am
Can sumone put a pic of 7's on yall got me attension, and LRG is too fitted, i lyke da hoodies do, and yeah ima prolly jus go to newark fo da omavis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 5:03pm
If u dont like jeans that fit, then u wont like the seven jeans. They are not baggy. they are not like rocawaer and akademiks
These are the seven jeans I have they sell for like $200 but i go it on sale at Nordstrom for 110.
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 6:23pm
^^ Damn, dats alot for jeans homie. Yea I prefer the baggier fit so ima stick wit the Omavi's. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 9:12pm
yo its worth it dough, u can wash these jeans 20 times and they come out the dryer the same. but jeans like rocawear and sean john are like one time wears u wash em and the next time u wear em they dont even look like the same jeans
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 11:38pm
I hang dry all ma clothes, so dat aint a prob fo me
yaboi_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaboi_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 3:14am
girabauds and evisus and dickies is all i wear.... dey 2 fye mayne
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 2:25pm
str8 up girabauds or jaboes how i say it and dickes...and some baggy and fitted panths is wut i rock
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic