Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rocawaves UPDATE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 7:57pm
Juss need some moisturizer, but dey tight... u use a softy for da connections right?
http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 8:03pm
yea the softy pretty much ,but i brush wit the med most of the time too.... Which pic do you think needs the moisturizer?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 2:24pm
The pic on the left below is a pic i took right after I washed my hair after giving myself a haircut(Thas how high i left it) and put in the 360 and brushed wit the medium brush. I don't really use moisturizers that much, time to time i put in the pink lotion....but that makes my hair soft instead of hard which the 360 does.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 9:33pm
I think im gonna go wit my wolfin routine which is basically usin s-curl activator and the scurl gel until i get my next cut. I wanted to stick wit jus the scurl360 but now i wanna switch/experiment with the gel. What ya'll think?
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 9:23am
yea i like the gel. u cant go wrong wit it. give it a shot. it will do wonders in ur hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 10:00pm

What up , today i went back to the scurl gel/activator, and i think i might stick wit it for awhile. 1st of all it smells good and its easy to put in and it includes the moisturizer. It also leaves your hair FIRM(i think the firmness comes from the gel cuz the activator just makes your hair mad soft) I'll let you know about the progress.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic