Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something Is Not Right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something Is Not Right
    Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:06am
I see people are saying I have said things like I was an OT for the Lions, but I have been at work all day, and with a relative helping get their divorce settled.(Don't ask.LOL). But if anyone said anything under my name can someone please tell me, because I have not done anything wrong,cuz in my post, people saying I said certain things and whatnot, and I have not even been near a computer. If someone can clear this up for me, it would truely be appreciated. Thanks, and God bless to all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:10am
And, I work for a Ford plant in Michigan, my friends, so if someone has been telling lies under my name, then, f**k em. And to whoever was offended by someone saying lies, then my nad. But it wasn't me. And if I was a multi-millionaire......Do you think I'd be on the internet,gentlemen?
Wishing4waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wishing4waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:12am
yo u been sayin shi* like give up ur waves are dusty and and u just actin like a hater and tellin beginners to get kits and stuff and bein an azz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:14am
I have not even been at home. I just got in. Can you give me a link,man?
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:15am
this is funny, log out when u go to work
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
Wishing4waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wishing4waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:17am
JUST LOOK AT OLD POST ON THE WHOLE FIRST PAGE UR TRASHIN PPL INCLUDIN ME
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 3:31am

All the hating posts that were posted this evening from Mr. Class Act 09 were deleted by the Admin Team and the IP we traced that was generating the posts was blocked. 

The account has been suspended at this point. 

If you can explain what happened then Andrew and I can let you back in but until we get this figured out....the troll or whomever was posting under Mr. Class Act is blocked for the time being. 

Sorry to all of you for the trolling and hating.  We got to the poster as quickly as possible.  You guys need to help me though...hit that Report button and the admin team will move in and clean it up for yall.

Thanks,
Karen

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 29 2006 at 3:31am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 11:13am
That couldnt have been class act because since i been on here he has only been helping people. I didnt get a chance to see the bashing but thats not likely it was him. Go back an read all the helpful info he has given people.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 1:34pm
i agree..he bashed me to..i knew it  couldnt been him..someone hacked into your account bro
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 2:41pm

no one hacked into his account a new account was made. there were to classact 09's the other one joined 3 days ago. ask karen. and he only had about 15 post so i knew  it wasn't the other class act.

Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:21am
this should clear things up I got yo back Fam

MrClassAct09 Junior Member
15 June 2006 136 Yesterday
MrClassActO9 Banned
28 July 2006 0 28 July 2006
WHAT IT DO
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:22am
lol damn dey was tryin to get ya name hard. People out to get u
KingofKingz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingofKingz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 1:41am
LMAO @ the h8r who tried to jack me. I find it cute,tho.
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 1:45am
he not only took ur name, he took ur sig too!
KingofKingz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingofKingz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 1:49am
LOL, yep. Musta been some1 I hoed from 360waves......ah well. A day in the life.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 1:57am
haha this guy have your avi too. the one with the pyramid! haha
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 5:31am
damn he tried kinda hard
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 5:34am
Exactly ^ ..very hard ..but its all sorted now
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 10:18am
wow thats crazy
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 2:57pm
Hey Original Class...

The Class Imposter had this email address:

He bmailed me some nonsense about his "rights" which was total %&%& because HairBoutique.com is a privately owned company and in essence he was posted total Hate...as all the guys here who say it will tell you.

Original Class....we temporarily locked your account until we could figure out what was happening with the imposter.  Now that I see the imposter just changed one letter I can reactivate you under ClassAct if you want?  Or I can just up your number of posts for your new handle to match your old ClassAct totals? 

Let me know and I will get it all taken care of.  Either email me at shelton@hairboutique.com and I will give you new password and login or email Andrew at awalker@hairboutique.com and we will take care of it.

By the way...the imposter posted a slur against BiggMilke.  For all of you who know him....BiggMike is still working at HairBoutique.com.  He is just not active on this board right now because he was finishing up his college degree (he just graduated) and is daughter is with him for the Summer. He will be posting again at some point although he appreciate that KingJames has stepped up to be the current mod.

Original Class......so sorry about this imposter.

Karen

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 30 2006 at 3:00pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic