Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something Is Not Right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 3:55pm
Go Karen!  I love these boards, the owner of the SITE is always here takin care of us :)  
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 9:48pm
1 name is 09 and tha otha 1 is O9
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:41am
Thanks for the vote of confidence.  This forum is one of my favs and I told Andrew that we have to keep working to make it the best for you guys who hang here because I appreciate all your posts and sharing your wave methods.  We are still working on additional enhancements and will get them up as soon as possible.

Thanks for letting me know about the imposter.  It helped a lot.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:42am
Thanks...Andrew and I are going to fix this up later today when I get to the office.  Appreciate all the help.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic