Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yo off topic i kno just read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo off topic i kno just read
    Posted: July 30 2006 at 8:35pm
i kno theres a off topic forum but not to many people go there..and i need help...Im gettin chuby and i wana lose some weight...whats a good diet and exercise plan i could try...?

Right now i do like 25 sit up like maybe like 3 times a day...and i do alot of jumpin jacks and sum push ups....and i got this thinggy.,..i dont kno wut its called and i lift weights once in a while...so like i said any tips
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 8:55pm

yo, i know u will get like 20 replys from people sayin "this aint the place to post a topic like" but u are right, no one Visits that off topic section. If i were u I would enroll in like an La fitness and get with a trainer, the whole package with the trainer down here is like $45 a month, or just go jogging every morning when u wake up.

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 8:56pm
keep doing what u doin in run more
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

disbyaboiij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disbyaboiij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 11:33pm
if u go runnin/joggin in the mornin wear a big garbage bag(kitchen bags) with holes for ur head and arms and put on a few layers of shirts over it, and u shuld be loosing a good amount of weight very few days.

disbyaboiij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disbyaboiij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 11:33pm
btw the garbage bag is too keep u sweating the fat out of ur body

blackprince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackprince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 11:44pm
^ When you sweat iz water man, not fat, fat is burned by your matabalism. When your running, your body needs more energy so it burns fat for energy, it doesnt sweat it

I'm black spanish and white italian/american...it is possible!
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 11:46pm
uh.. right!  but anyway, dont rely on crunches/situps alone, those actually won't really make you lose weight.  If you ever watch that ablounge commercial, they gurantee results... but they also suggest and expect you you to fully supplement your workout routine, and change your diet through packets n sh*t they give u.  Juz to let u know, if ur fat, n u jus too crunches or situps everyday, ur going to have a strong stomach, but nobody will know because ull still have all that fat covering it.  U need to get down to around 15% to 10% body fat so ur abs are visible.  Do mostly cardio workouts, which will burn calories and fat.  Because if u stick to mostly physical prep like lifting, pushups, crunches, etc. u might actually gain musclemass, and weight.. but not lose fat.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:01am
forget about wieghts or anything right now run everyday for at least ya diet those are the too best things. eat 5 SMALL meals a day with every meal have a serving of fruit. like an apple, banana or mango. the body bag thing only makes you lose water wieght. your body is made of 65% of water so that guys u lose alot of wieght when u swear but a couple glasses of water and its back again.
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:11am
Wha?  Man I hear drinkin water help u lose weight cuz it filters out the ish in your system.  Basically he said what I said.  Go run u fat.. Jk.  But seriously, cardio, running, fast biking, anything that gets u breathing hard.  Go dance like Chris Brown lol
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:13am

Yea im already a skinny dude. But workin out only put muscle on me. And i noticed i was gettin slower so i started running and lost weight. ANd kept my body toned. So i would suggest running

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:44pm
kk..thanks cool...and lol at the bag idea..dats just embarrasin
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 12:02am
^^true story don't go out in public wit that
but find a nice gym ( the Y by me is mad nice, great facility) and ask a trainer to pull up a plan for you .. Now th emost important part is determination by u to stick wit it
and good luck home boy i am glad you care about your physichal health cuz
change is good
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 10:31pm
fa real man....tired of them gurls callin me they teddy bear lol...
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 7:54am
im a skiiny dude tho and im tryin to gain more muscle befoer i go out for football i was thinkin weight but im not tryin to messs anything up in my body
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 9:44am
gain weight while workin out
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 12:08am
treadmill and bikes ma mann. theyll getchu rite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic