Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JQRS Wave INFO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:57pm
Lol i have bought so many products for my hair i am afraid to buy anytrhing else for waste of money... but its seems carrot cream is worht the investment
change is good
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 1:03am
Ayo i'm bout to officially subscribe this method right here. the proof of result is too overwhelming
change is good
andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 8:08am
A yall, but don't the carrot cream dry out your hair a lil.  I use to always use pink lotion and my hair use to be shinnin and I switched to using cc and barely using the pink lotion and my hair started to look dry.  I have know switched back to Pnk Ltn and my hair is back to looking smooth and shinny, though I do like how cc makes my hair easier to take car of.
The future
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 10:06am

diff things work better for diff people depending on their hair...pink lotion just went str8 thru my hair and did nothin, but CC gives it a real nice shine...dats y my hair look smooth and wet on those pics....

andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:33pm
Pnk Ltn stays in good in my hair and makes it look good, but not really that managable when it's long thats why I use the cc when my hair has some length, but yeah, cc cream doesn't really keep my hair moisturized.
The future
Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 1:39am
good looks neg led
richyyrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richyyrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 1:29pm
Ok. I have been in the wave game for 4 weeks now on friday it will be 5. I have been growin my hair out while wavin for 5 weeks now. I also use CC and lets jam orange top, but now that my hair is this long i dont think that its doing too much. My hair is starting to look really jacked up and i think its time for a cut. Should I get a cut. I got a few waves and people said if i get it cut they will be more defined. Cuz whenever I brush it stays wet and soft for a lil bit then it gets kinda dry and my hair sticks up alot if i dont du-rag

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 2:59pm
You may want to try some Pomade now.
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 8:12pm

ur hair mite be like mine...4wks is my limit too! no matter how much du-ragin u do...just wont do rite, so go for that cut and keep brushin!

CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 9:35am
yep me 2. I cant go any longa than bout 4 weeks. and even thats pushin it. usually i jus try and go every 3 weeks. But about the pnk lotion/ i go wit that as well. it works wonders in my hair. CC jus would dry me out and make my hair hard. pink gives me that softness and wet look (shine) that brings the waves out... but like jqrs diff products work for diff hair types. u gotta find what works for u
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 3:51pm
YEAH PARTNER FEELIN THE PATTEREN BUT ALSO SOME PRODUCTS WILL HELP BUT IT DEPENDS ON WAT BRUSH IS GOOD FOR THE TEXTURE OF UR HAIR AS WELL U CANT JUS GO PICK UP ANY BRUSH U GOTTA FINE OUT WICH IS THE BEST ONE FO UR HAIR!
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 4:59pm

That use to happen to me, but know I use carrot cream and a hard or med brush and it's not a problem, probably until more that six weeks which I have never went to.  Keep using the cc and try to use it a lil bit more if your hair is still not managable because when I put the cc in my hair becomes really managable.

The future
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 10:46pm

please post the link to the battle! i wanna c it!

jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 10:58pm
na, 2 old 2 get mad over stupid stuff...just hair to me...but if u man enuff 2 talk dat shyt, back it up! just like u called out ced w/o proof...u bs'n again lil dude! need 2 grow up
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 3:00am
Jqrs seems to brush wit a softee alot but when i use just the softy, wit out usin a hard/medium brush first, it juss naps ma hair up. What's da deal?
http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
bonafide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonafide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 6:04pm
^man i feel you , cuz that happens to me 2. i gotta use the hard/med after i use the soft.
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 6:10pm

thats odd....usually the other way around....ion know what 2 say!

swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 11:49am
Guess ur hair aint trained yet..but thats odd still...I kant even use that hard bcos it napps my hair. With the softy it jus lays it down beautifully after training my hair with the softy for few months
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
Philly-OleHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philly-OleHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by jqrs jqrs wrote:

Whats up fellas, recently I've been getting a lot of  PM's about how i got waves, what products i use, my method, and so on.  Well i'm going to post ALL OF THAT INFORMATION HERE!

I gotta give up mad props to you and the other playaz spinnin like clean rimz on the benz...I'm an ole head that recently had the idea of getting my waves flowin again. I stumbled on this site and you catz just blew me away with the spinners! Your ish is crazy...I mean crazy! Those pics you have in your sig should be on some companies' product label. That'z real talk pahtna.

I went ahead and ordered five jars of carrot creme cause the playaz talked the ish outta that product. Right now I'm using DAX (red can) pomade since I'm from da ole school and that'z what I used back in the day to get the waves flowin. I've been lacin the scalp with pink oil moisturizer and some DAX over top of that. Tie it off with the du rag and let it marinate.

Keep spinnin playaz...They lookin and hatin but it's all gravy when ya spinnin baby.

Edited by Philly-OleHead - August 11 2006 at 2:04pm
"If it don't make money it don't make sense..." - Baby, Big Tymers
Skittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 6:47pm
I was wonderin wat would be tha best cut to get if you tryin to grow waves. School starts monday for meh so I decided to get my hair cut yesterday, it had been some weeks since I cut my hair so it was kind of high, I was doing the h2o method which was going fine, I saw some waves come in on both of the sides of my head, then after yesterday I could barely see em. Im not sure if the cut was too low or what. The kind of cut I got was even all over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic