Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham Bobbed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 2:51pm
Yuck  - this is a horrible short hair cut.  And who is calling this a bob - it looks like the hairdresser simply ripped out the back with his or her fist.
alolomaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alolomaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 5:45am
i think she feels alot more confident hiding behind all of the hair, having her hair short left her wide open, its amazing the power of  hair , i think having her hair cut was a good pr stunt..shame she didnt give it long enough to be really talked about...    
Lucylu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucylu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 12:22pm
I think she's gorgeous both ways but I have heard that some women wear extensions as a type of security blanket.  She probably feels naked or vulnerable without them......being 80 lbs and all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic