Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham Bobbed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria Beckham Bobbed!
    Posted: August 02 2006 at 10:06am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006350454,00.html

I have to admit, I quite like it. It must be a relief for her scalp, getting rid of all that extension weight.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 12:17pm
That has to be a relief for her scalp.  Her hair is extraordinarily thin, it seems, and that heavy weight was probably literally pulling out her hair.

In general, I think the new hairstyle looks good, but the front wispy part makes her hair look even thinner and is a bit aging on her.  If the front were a little shorter, to match the back better, I think it would be a healthier look.
Longhaired Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:15pm
Wow, does she look good!
Maybe her new hairdo will inspire David Beckham and his teamates to play better than they did in the recent World Cup when England was very disappointing.
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:24pm
Very nice
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:47pm
I love the back but give me some scissors and I will fix those front pieces!
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 11:16am
saw a pic of this recently and loved the look
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 8:57am
love love love it!   i hated her hair long and she looked amazing back in the late 90's when she had the blunt bob for the spice video   what a relief  looks super hot!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 1:22pm
 I think the cut looked horrible. However, it dosen't matter anyway, since the extensions are back in already. A case of realizing the error of her ways...

http://www.perezhilton.com/poshwithhair.jpg
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 2:24pm
I guess she likes fake better then her real hair?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 3:26pm
I don't know much about extensions, but with her ultra thin hair, I will be surprised if the weight of the extensions doesn't cause a lot of strain on her natural hair so much so that in the future, her only choice may be wigs.  Has her own hair ever been long?  I'm just guessing that she doesn't have the genetics for long hair.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 8:24pm
Pics from yesterday...

Longhaired Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 1:23am
So she is already back to ruining her hair with extensions. Doesn't look as good either as her short hairstyle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 4:31am

Her hair has been long earlier in her life. She probably doesn't have the genetics that enable her to colour her hair and have it long at the same time. When it was long the ends looked a bit crap though.

I wish someone would tell her to dye those blonde bits dark again.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2006 at 9:36pm

I agree, the long wispy bits need to go; other than that, I like it.

Edited by HAWG - August 06 2006 at 9:40pm
HAWG
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 11:20am
I don't know if it's her low bodyfat, but her neck looks like it belongs on someone much older.  Is she sunburned?  The hand on her shoulder makes her body look very red and unnatural.  I'm afraid she just doesn't look healthy at all, and I feel sorry for her.

Edited by anne6000 - August 07 2006 at 11:25am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 1:19pm
It seems she has a severe case of tanorexia, Anne. I agree with you.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 2:50pm
Live by the beauty salon, die by thebeauty salon!She looks older than she should.
balenciagababe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balenciagababe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 2:24pm
i think the bob looks good on her.
probably much better for her locks to get those extensions out. she must have serious damage.
too bad she got them back in.
all of that hair makes her look even smaller and skinnier
i like how the bob is flattering.
like imagine nicole richie with longer hair again. she'd look soo tiny.
not that she doesnt look tiny now, lol
hmmm007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmmm007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 11:42am
The extensions are back?! For goodness SAKE WOMAN!!!!!   (long hair looks horrible on her)
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 4:02pm
she looks good in long hair. I think she always looks great
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic