Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where can I get the best 0-$55 Flatening Iron..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where can I get the best 0-$55 Flatening Iron..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ITunes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ITunes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I get the best 0-$55 Flatening Iron..
    Posted: August 08 2006 at 1:18pm
ONLINE? Ceramic, unless better. Links anyone?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 11:55pm
Well for that price you are not going to get a very good one. Spend an extra $30 and get a Solia at Folica.com. You won't be sorry
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 10:56am
I totally agree with Shary...I thought I would be smart and bought a straightening iron for fifty dollars and the thing was a piece of crap to the Solia! I never knew irons weren't supposed to pull your hair! Haha...Buy the Solia...you won't regret it!
stinastina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stinastina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 4:53pm
I bought a corlioss on ebay for $40 including shipping. I'm real cheap and I used to use a conair until i figured out it was burning my hair. the corlioss is the same one the sell in the mall kiosks for $200. the seller on ebay had a ton of them. my cousin bought one, too and she loves it I loved it, too, but I don't use it much because I want my hair too grow and i don't want to do too much to it other than wash and condition.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic