Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Reason I ask about the video for brushing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oceans360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceans360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Reason I ask about the video for brushing
    Posted: August 09 2006 at 11:43am
 The reason why I ask about the video for brushing is because I want to make sure I'm brushing right. There were many times I thought I was brushing right and putting on grease right and I was not. So call me whatever I just want to make sure my waves are spinn correctly. Yes I'm a visual learning. That wave chart does not really help. So if you can make a video I  would get it right. I'm dedicated.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 12:27pm
THERE IS A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT HOW TO BRUSH!!! did you read that . . .  i guess not.
please explain what is hard about:
brushing the top forward?
brushing the back down?
how to put grease in wrong.

i can understnad the sides. but if u read a couple of the stickys like a noobie like you should you wouldn't be asking a stupid question.

BUT PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU PUT GREASE IN WRONG? DID YOU PUT IT ON YA EYEBROW? THIS IS ONE BOGGLING MY MIND.

you dont need a video take a look at this and if u still have anymore questions . . . .

Edited by young_africa - August 09 2006 at 12:27pm
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 1:53pm
boi, the chart is pretty basic fam...if ur still stuck jus holla or pm a VET
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
Stylez D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stylez D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 4:32pm
i know what u mean oceans360 i got a diff shaped head than that chart haha but i just followed them directions in the other threads and now im good

Respect It OR Check It
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 6:40pm
Its ridiculous the kind of questions that are ask on this wave site forum there is no trick is brushing for waves just brush the way your hair grows or the way the barber cuts your hair its that simple.
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 5:21pm
I wasnt trying to bring you down player im just saying that you dont need a video on how to brush where u can find a good guide of how to brush rite here in the forums under brushing instructions thread. just used a softy and durag and whatever method u are using and you will be fine.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 3:45pm
wow look im speechless the chart is like a video expect it anit movin dats all jus follow da chart u'll be straight
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 6:49pm
if there were no "stupid" question asked ont his site... there would be no site. if the question is so stupid... y they got a chart? obviously sum1 else has asked it b4.... giv the brotha a break... he jus tryin to spin like da rest of us.
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 8:29am
true, there isnt any such thing as a stupid question, the only that is stupid is when someone has a question and they dont ask it
TYPHOONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TYPHOONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 11:31am
THIS IS PRETTY BASIC

JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 11:53am
didnt you already see 360's video?
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by kidProdigy34 kidProdigy34 wrote:

if there were no "stupid" question asked ont his site... there would be no site. if the question is so stupid... y they got a chart? obviously sum1 else has asked it b4.... giv the brotha a break... he jus tryin to spin like da rest of us.

if u think so.

if he said how do i brush thats a different story. but he asked how to put grease in his hair!!!

thats like someone asking how to put shampoo in your hair
or lotion on your body.

maybe their may not be stupid question but there are some questions which people should use common sense to solve
G-Hops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Hops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 2:51pm
yea
neva stop brushin
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 5:25pm
If you can't follow the chart, then I think waving isn't for you.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic