Avril Lavigne SIDE BUZZ update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Avril Lavigne SIDE BUZZ update
Direct Link To This Post lovebobs August 22 2012 at 8:42am  Quote lovebobs Quote  Post Reply Reply
She seems to be buzzing it on a number 2 now which I think looks better on her:
Direct Link To This Post arch94 August 22 2012 at 9:20am  Quote arch94 Quote  Post Reply Reply
i'm sorry but I feel like I need an STD vaccination just from looking at her!
Direct Link To This Post Curlyfan August 22 2012 at 12:18pm  Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wait - she's continuing to buzz it? This isn't just a did-it-once-on-a-drunk-dare event? She likes it and is keeping it going, refining it even?

I did not anticipate that....
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery August 22 2012 at 12:18pm  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
looks like she is recoving from a head wound....as does everyone who falls into this "trend".
Direct Link To This Post Kramer August 22 2012 at 4:21pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wow, that head band sure makes that hairstyle look better, doesn't it? Confused  I just heard she just got engaged. Like Miley, she now has her wedding hairstyle all set.

Avril%20Lavigne%20at%20the%20Magic%20Fashion%20And%20Apparel%20Trade%20Show%20held%20at%20the%20Las%20Vegas%20Convention%20Center%20in%20Nevada%20on%20August%2021st,%202012.
Direct Link To This Post Ericachristina August 22 2012 at 6:24pm  Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post Reply Reply

Wellthe look isnt flattering for a wedding thats for sure. Maybe she wanted to make sure she got her rock and roll punk image or whatever she identifies with out there. I would be concerned with how long it would take to even out the hair again when she becomes tired of this look.

Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair August 22 2012 at 10:04pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Nasty in more ways than one....at least she has a hat on in the last pic...unfortunately, needs to be a much bigger hat.
Direct Link To This Post bob&pixieLOVER August 23 2012 at 2:14pm  Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post Reply Reply
i like it, her hair has been so boring for so many years. at least its more interesting now, as well as more fitting to her current image.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas August 24 2012 at 8:29am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
It seems very swept to the side, so if she gets bored with the look she can use some of that hair to cover it up.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer September 16 2012 at 9:27pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
If there's a worse hair trend, I haven't seen it.

Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair September 17 2012 at 5:24am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Still don't get it!
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey September 17 2012 at 11:50am  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
I find that a sidecut looks good on about 1 out of every 10 that have one...Avril is not the 1...
Direct Link To This Post bob&pixieLOVER September 17 2012 at 2:41pm  Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post Reply Reply
i like it, looks better with each photo we see.
Direct Link To This Post rardman September 18 2012 at 12:00am  Quote rardman Quote  Post Reply Reply
Imo, hideous...try growing that nonsense out gracefully. You have few options when you get bored of it.... pixie, aysemetrical, or extensions...and all 3 require an awkward grow out to varying degrees.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas September 18 2012 at 10:51am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Ericachristina Ericachristina wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Wellthe look isnt flattering for a wedding thats for sure. Maybe she wanted to make sure she got her rock and roll punk image or whatever she identifies with out there. I would be concerned with how long it would take to even out the hair again when she becomes tired of this look.

Maybe not so hard. Strategic placement might mostly cover it up--and just a few extensions could cover it completely.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer November 10 2012 at 10:40pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
You don't know how much it pains me to post this. The photos were posted under the heading "Avril Lavigne - Doing Her Hair."

Direct Link To This Post Mike46019 November 10 2012 at 10:56pm  Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Both sides? Cassie anyone.
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair November 11 2012 at 11:43am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Some off the top and we will have a mullet...now the second worse hairstyle ever (behind the side shave)
Direct Link To This Post Native November 11 2012 at 5:16pm  Quote Native Quote  Post Reply Reply
I'm not sure that's so much a both sides thing rather than just mirror work playing tricks.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer April 14 2013 at 8:03pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Magically, Avril's buzz cut is gone and her hair is longer. At least that was the case when she appeared on the "Chelsea Lately" show.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>