Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRIVATE FORUM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRIVATE FORUM
    Posted: August 16 2006 at 10:34am
Im hearing some of you guys are pm'ing Karen asking to be invited to the private forum we have. I dont know who they are but lemme tell you something Karen will only invite you on recommendations on people who are already in the club.

So for some of you to be invited you guys better started posting more pictures of ya waves, start being more invovled in the site making topics which are intresting and helping noobs with questions ( yes i know its hard because they can be so annoying sometimes ).

I will not say who is in it already but keep making this site better and you will get an invite soon enough.

Sticky?
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 11:37am
young A is right...its really up 2 us members of the private forum 2 decide who we think should join the private forum. Am sure a couple of you guyz will make it
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic