Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths Anger!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Lengths Anger!
    Posted: September 26 2006 at 4:46pm

Yeah, I'd like to know also. The course is $1200 in Dallas for me.

shiry

http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
dolphingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolphingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 1:12pm
How interesting??? I want to order. However do I have to be licensed? I am not going back to great lengths and ladies please tell me if you believe that So-Cap is a better method????? Meaning safer for my hair???? I heard that they have better colors like ash colors which GL does not have any ASH colors. If you have any new info I know that I will be switching methods soon...dreading the day I have to remove GL...

Peace 

Dolphingirl
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 2:36am
Yep, it looks like if you order from the Dutch site they don't ask you to take a course. So why not just order from them?
Maybe my eyes are going funny - it's pretty early for me here - but I can't see them say that you have to take their course... . It probably is different in the US, but there's no real problem if you really want the Socap, it seems.
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 2:22am
here is a link that i think proofs they wont sell to the US with out paying for there course!http://www.totalhairacademy.nl/webwinkel/E_frame.html?http://www.totalhairacademy.nl/webwinkel/E_home.html  

if i am right that angers me that we have to take there course and other countries do not! i know the strand by strand method has been around in europe longer than in the US- so i wonder if that is why- anyhow if it makes me MAD! if anyone has any input i would love to know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 2:17am
i think that in the us you have to take the course... in other countrys you dont. a few years ago they sold with out a course to the us. now you have to go to the "us" website, so i guess it depends where you are or where your friends are so they can order it to there house and ship it you lol..... again this is what i think is right from going to there websites and thinking of ordering- usually i just stock up on there stuff at a hair show!
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 1:39am
Can you order So Cap without taking the coarse.
lovelove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 2:35am
It's almost funny
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 8:08pm
But they want two thousand to put them in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 3:22pm
wow they wanted 80 an hour to take them out!!! thats crazy! the most i have ever heard of was 40...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolphingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 11:41am

Hi Jeep Girl,

I wear the Great Lenths Hair Extensions and I read that you were able to remove your extensions. Please tell me how long you had them in before removal and how you removed them. I absolutely insist on doing them myself to prevent any damage. I don't care what they (GL) insist upon I am not going to pay $80 an hour to find out that they pulled out my hair. Please help me!

Dolphingirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 5:48am
*burp* - oops    
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Darling Nikkie Darling Nikkie wrote:

...and if you put some in a glass as well, taking out the hair will be a paaaaaarty LOL
Seriously though, it seems that alcohol is the key with taking down GL, right?

*laughing* at Nikkie!  Great idea!
Club Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Club Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 10:09pm
Neither Great Lengths nor So Caps use acetone to remove bonds, they both have their own and yes each one will work on the other. I remove one or the other everyday and very seldom have  any problem at all with removing them, maybe like 1 out of 20 clients are hard to remove.
Club Salon
http://www.clubsalonspa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 5:03pm

i just emailed them. i took the gl and cinderella course and i dont want to pay for another but i am interested in seeing there prices. i think any bonding machine will work for them. i saw them at a hair show last year but i lost all the info they gave me...but i bought some of there hair and it was good(still have some of it too as its not my color) and there remover seems just like the gl one...its like a jello substance and works wekk. i just dont remeber what i paid for them ethior

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 4:54pm
I think you have to take the course to get their pre-bonded hair. You also need their special machine to bond it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 4:51pm
the bottle of gl remover i have in my hand has no acetone in it. but the  ingrediants in it are (in order) isopropyl alcohol ,ethyl alcohol aqua, acrylates copolymer , triethanolamine, cl 42080

also does anyone know where to buy the socap? i thought you had to take there course to purchase and i dont want to take another one....
ps
i have used everclear too and it works just as well as gl remover if you can get it in your state, as some states do not sell it.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 12:34pm

All these companies use regular pure acetone.  They just put it in a different bottle and slap their own label on it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolphingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 1:26am
Hi, I read your post and I was excited to read that you took out your Great Lengths extensions yourself. I am planning on getting the extensions in soon and would rather take them out myself. I read that I can even buy the remover (SoCap) brand and use them on my GL extensions. How did you remove yours?

Thankyou,

Dolphingirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 2:41am

Edited by barbielocs - September 18 2006 at 10:27pm
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 3:07pm

Do you think 60% alkohol would remove fusion? I know a guy who can make me sum:P

12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic