Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ideas / suggestions for haircut / style?  (Pics In
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ideas / suggestions for haircut / style? (Pics In

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
billyraybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyraybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideas / suggestions for haircut / style? (Pics In
    Posted: September 15 2006 at 2:11am

I suggest reducing the side volume (it is also a bit asymetrical).  I think it might look pretty sweet if you, instead of directing bulk on top upward, to direct it angled and downward.

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 1:55am
most guys  have the typical square shape but you my friend to me have a triangle jaw like justin timberlake.

so technically you look good with anyhait cut. if you have a great skull shape you can just keep it really short or bald.

you can keep your sides shorts and do a fauhawk. or keep it long and get it textured for that i dont care look which can be tedious if you want people to think that you dont care about your hair when you really do care about your hair
:) :)

ARGHH
Meshen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meshen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 8:07am
Hi everyone, first post here so go easy on me! I've had the following cut / style for far too long, just wondering what you guys think I could do with it given my face shape. I have pretty thick, straight hair. Here's me:

You can see it larger here: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/meshen85/Yellowshirt-1.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Meshen - August 17 2006 at 8:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic