Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pink - half bald

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pink - half bald
    Posted: August 18 2006 at 1:48am
Some girls really like strange hairstyles.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 7:01am
The clipper freaks are going to LOVE this one...lol
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 8:34am
One board I belong to they already had the link up and it sounded like they were happy about it
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
kellyisisobel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyisisobel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 9:43am
creepy
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 2:14pm
What exactly is a "clipper freak"?   I'm more interested in understanding the use of the word "freak"?  Is everyone who posts on this board "hair freaks"?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 11:26pm
looks strange   but hey its different, i bet she has some sorta hair fetish  cuz she has buzzed a few other times...............if she was gonna do this why not just cut it all off?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2006 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Crum Crum wrote:

What exactly is a "clipper freak"?   I'm more interested in understanding the use of the word "freak"?  Is everyone who posts on this board "hair freaks"?

Is everyone who posts on this board "hair freaks"?  To some degree. most likely...lol

I'm more interested in understanding the use of the word "freak"?  Since it appears you have taken offense to the statement, I'm guessing you know exactly what I mean!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2006 at 11:53am
Remember when Pink, Beyonce and Britney were in that gladiator-style Pepsi commercial? Neither Pink nor her hair has done a thing for me since.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 7:12am
maybe she wanted to have something new Taco I think is the name of cut. Good old Fear Factor.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 7:58am
It's not meant to be cute, it's meant to look tough and punky, which it succeeds at.  *shrugs*  She just looks like a drag queen when she tries to be femme, anyway, so I think punk is more "her".
More awesome than a manatee!
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 1:48pm
I think Pink has to remember she's not 18 anymore and go for a cut a little more mature.

Edited by Bevv - August 23 2006 at 1:48pm
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 4:11am

Nah, there's no such thing as being too old for anything!  The moment we start thinking we're too old for this or that, that's when we become old.

More awesome than a manatee!
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 6:35am
I'm with Kuroneko on that: why should we have to become what others dictate us to be? It's like saying that once you become 50 you can't wear sleeveless dresses anymore because it's inappropriate, yep, my mom won't wear those anymore. Am I going to listen to that? Hell no!! Do what you like, have fun doing it and, in the process, put a smile on peoples' faces.
I hate uniformity. Creative people inspire me and I don't care how old they are or how weird they look!
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 6:41am
Oh and I think Pink looks great!!
I had a mohican with waist long dreads till I got pregnant. I shaved it all off, went bald. Now my hair is getting to shoulder length and I'm playing with extensions. Everybody (read: older folks) loves the way I look. Yeah, I really fit in their "normal" world now. And I'm bored. I'm looking around for inspiration and I know that pretty soon I'll do something wild again.

Sorry but I had to get all this off my chest. All is now... .
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 7:03am
Oops-forgot to say that I'm 42.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 4:10pm
Ouch, the new haircut makes her look thick (chubby) and very butch.  She could have a short and dramatic cut without looking like the daughter of Uncle Fester. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 1:34am
She's probably only expressing what's going on inside her. That's why I like her so much: at least she's honest.
Songs or hair don't have to be "pretty" to please the majority's ears or eyes.
Pretty doesn't mean a thing if all it does is hide the truth in someone.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Darling Nikkie Darling Nikkie wrote:

She's probably only expressing what's going on inside her. That's why I like her so much: at least she's honest.
Songs or hair don't have to be "pretty" to please the majority's ears or eyes.
Pretty doesn't mean a thing if all it does is hide the truth in someone.

Honest words (and songs) can and do express "what's going on inside..."  and all of that can (but doesn't necessarily) change in short order.  Hair isn't exactly as malleable (even if hair extensions aren't ruled out).

Is that lovely avatar photo of you?  Well, I hope you find the inspiration you're looking for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:53am
Yes, that's me and I think I just might find inspiration in one of these forums. Or eventually be an inspiration myself to one or two
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 10:52am
Kramer I totally agree with u.  I was a Pink fan back in the short pink hair days, since the platinum blonde thing happened I lost interest.  This hair cut isn't attention grabbing it's just plain silly..looks dumb!!!
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic