Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Care Forum ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
annetoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annetoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Care Forum ???
    Posted: August 22 2006 at 10:15am
The girls at the LHCF are the bomb!  I have learned a great deal from the ladies at that board, but can someone tell me what is up with the $5.00 fee to post.  Perhaps I don't surf the web enough because I have never paid to be apart of a discussion board.
Champagne_Wishe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champagne_Wishe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 3:11pm
They did that to discourage trolls from posting and basically bringing negative energy.  IMO I think you should save your money because so many people belong on their and they share info on almost all of the hair board I have been on.            
KeishaNSU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaNSU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 8:41pm
I love that website as well!! I didn't pay the $5.00 but i really just enjoy reading all the information that they have on there.
Sweet_Ambrosia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet_Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 8:50pm

It's a great a site.

The $5.00 annual fee is well worth the price.
*Transitioned Successfully (7-20-05~7-20-07)
*100 Natural~3c/4a
*Hair Goal: WSL *stretched/straighten* '08
suzepf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzepf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 8:19am
Co-sign with KeishaNSU

I love the ladies at long hair care forum. I didn't need to post a reply. Just reading all the posts was good enough for me. It's because of them and the Napturality ladies that my hair is finally growing back thick, long and strong. I learned to appreciate my hair. I was completely clueless before.
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 12:41am

IMO, members on all of the hair boards do have something to contribute to everyone of us.   I must admit, that when some members of each of the hair board that I am a member of speak, I listen.

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 3:22pm
I may join later, but I love reading the posts. They are available to everyone for free. If you feel you need to ask questions or post a reply then I  think you should join.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic