Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bape website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laidbackkidatl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laidbackkidatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bape website
    Posted: August 25 2006 at 12:57pm
is the bape gear on the bathingapestore.com com real
do a yahoo seach if u dont no and type in bathing ape
http://thebathingapestore.com

look 2 god for all the real answers.
tryin2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryin2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 1:21pm
no
tryin2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryin2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:15am
just look at the store policies

All Bape and Ice Cream shoes we sell are AAA grade variants. They come with original box and are priced between $89-$109. The quality is almost the same as the authentic version.

All Bathing Ape, Billionaire Boys Club, Evisu, and Red Monkey clothing we sell are AAA grade replicas, not authentic. The quality is excellent and all items look exactly like the original including tags. The authentic stuff sells for well over $500 for jeans or a hoody, so now you can save hundreds of dollars per item! Of course if you are not happy with what you receive, we offer a full refund policy on returns.
T-MAC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 6:09pm

SO WHERE CAN YOU GET SOME BAPE B.B.C. EVISU AND RED MONKEY THEN

fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 7:53pm
im stickin to my boy jigga with rocawear and s dots
To spin or not to spin...

jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:25pm

man u'll eventually grow outta that name brand ish....its pointless when u REALLY think about it

Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:31am
that site is fake ya bum
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 11:22pm
im still rocking the name brands. im a really flashy kinda guy. but yeah i have the bape sweater lil wayne wore in fireman i had a friend from japan cop it for me. cost me 5 bills.

there is NO online store for bape clothing.

bbc and ice cream have one. evisu also has an online store. put ur address in and they will give u the closest store which sells thier authentic gear.
T-MAC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 5:50am
young a do you know the name of the site
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 7:52am
Yo its not fake but its expensive
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 4:13pm
EVISU is for sale in the eastbay magazine I think , and people ridin on bape it is just like any other clothing line but that bape sh88 is eaw I'm bout to scoop me some bape stas

Edited by Lil_G - September 07 2006 at 4:13pm
WHAT IT DO
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by T-MAC T-MAC wrote:

young a do you know the name of the site

this is a REAL site. they dont sell them they give u stores in your city which are allowed to sell thier stuff. there is NO real bape site.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic