Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Pics" friends protac quickie install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Pics" friends protac quickie install
    Posted: December 09 2006 at 2:18am
wow her hair was so short before now its super long thats great elvira
Xtendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xtendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2006 at 2:15am
How long does this method last?
~Kryss~
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 8:27pm
I put mine in a pony tail many days for work. Some weeks when Im really busy and dont have alot of time in the mornings for hair, I'll wear a ponytail nearly everyday. I can do a low to mid ponytail easily.
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 6:53pm
Wow. Sounds like the Pro-tac is nothing like I imagine. Question-- I MUST pull my hair back in a ponytail to go to the gym daily. How does that work with wefts? Can you pull back the hair that way?
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 7:58am
Looks amazing!! My next install I think will be wawa!

MsFtns--I think you would be surprised, it holds up to me going to the gym and sweating my butt off, it's held up to swimming, it holds up to ALOT!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 4:25pm
I dont how I missed this post...but that looks AWESOME!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 2:21pm
Thanks ladies! Protac is a great quickie!
 I HAVE to know my hair won't go flying when I am onstage flipping my hair about. Would it hold up to alot of sweat, stage lights, and a little hair flinging?...

Protac has not been know to fly off.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 1:03pm
Great work Elvira!!

1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by msfitns72 msfitns72 wrote:

Holy Cow! That WaWa looks awesome! Is that bodywave hair? Do you know the orgin of the hair? Fabulous work!! I am so afraid to try pro-tac. I HAVE to know my hair won't go flying when I am onstage flipping my hair about. Would it hold up to alot of sweat, stage lights, and a little hair flinging?...lol

msfitns72
Just to let you know I wear pro tac and I race a dragster and wear a helmet and latly it has been way hot and i have sweated my butt off and it has been great, no slipping or anything, I had been sweating and putting on and taking off my helmet about 10 times one day still good.I dont exaclty fling it around as you would on stage but I do my share of flinging and no problem, and I also went to a water park and left it just hang and it was fine then also, I would give it a try I think you would like it!

Edited by 1kathyann - August 29 2006 at 12:07pm
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 10:35pm
Holy Cow! That WaWa looks awesome! Is that bodywave hair? Do you know the orgin of the hair? Fabulous work!! I am so afraid to try pro-tac. I HAVE to know my hair won't go flying when I am onstage flipping my hair about. Would it hold up to alot of sweat, stage lights, and a little hair flinging?...lol
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 4:03pm
Quote Is it with protac?

Yes ma'am!
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 3:25am
************Elvira...nice job, that hair looks gorgeous!*************

Edited by mokipono - September 04 2006 at 2:20am
goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 8:41pm
Wow elvira you did good! Loving those soft waves. Is it with protac?
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 2:39pm
Wow, I'm loving that! x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:33pm

Very good job, it looks great!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:14pm

Did my friends first install using WaWa 20" wavy color #30 and protac tape. Took under an hour.

[

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic