Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

after glow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: after glow
    Posted: August 30 2006 at 9:15pm
LOL, yeah I hadn't tought of that. That will be a challenge.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:59pm
well if i can figure out my shade lol.
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 10:41am
Oh! I take that back! is the whole sample set of after glow that costs $20. I guess at that price you have to try it! Do tell of the results girl!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 10:38am
LOL, well if you do try them, and they are as good as the bare minerals, please let me know. I wouldn't mind saving some$$. Although I think on the link you posted I think I saw the price was $20 for every little container. The kit I buy at Ulta brings two foundations, a mineral veil, a warmth (which is like a blush, but can be used all over the face) and a brush(which by itself I think is like $20). All that for $45. And Many times they have a $5 off coupon. So is not a bad deal at all. Is even cheaper than the kit from the informercial.

So look into it, you might end up saving more than you thought you would with the glow.

Much love, Shary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 9:52am
yeah i have seen those but the after glow seems tobe the same thing at a cheaper price so i was asking if anyone has used them and so far i guess not im the guinea pig lol.
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 8:02pm
I never have. But I do use Bare Minerals and I love them. Have you tried them? If you haven't you can try them at Ulta if you have a store in your area. They also have a great starter kit for $45 there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 2:29pm
i dont wear a  lot of makeup but if i do i prefer mineral types of make up has anyone tried after glow.. http://www.afterglowcosmetics.com/sample-sets/
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic