Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lemonade diet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mcelweewife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 8:25pm
You do have a point, but she didn't use standard lemonade...She used organic lemons, cayenne pepper, and organic maple syrup, this stuff is really beneficial, it helps to clean out the entire bod, the co-host of howard stern(Robin Quivers) looks like a different person now doing this. she lost 70 pounds. The organic maple syrup which is NOT artificially flavored, and has many vitamins and minerals is sufficient in supplying what the body needs while doing this, I'm no fool, I know excercise is key to not only weight loss, but overall health.
Lemon...
Loosening and cleaning agent
It's 49% potassium strengthens energizes heart, stimulates and builds the kidneys and adrenal glands
It's oxegen builds vitality
It's carbon acts as a motor stimulant
Its hydrogen activates the sensory nervous system
it's calcium strengthens and builds the lungs
It's phosphorus knits the bones and stimulates and builds the brain for clearer thinking
It's sodium encourages tissue building
It's magnesium acts as a blood alkalizer
It's iron builds the red corpuscles to rapidly correct the most common form of anemia
It's chlorine cleanses the blood plasma
It's silicon aids the thyroid for deeper breathing
The natural iron, copper, calcium, carbon, and hydrogen...And that's just the lemon!

Edited by mcelweewife - August 30 2006 at 8:38pm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 8:11pm
well i think eating right and exercise is sufficient, lemonade no way that could be healthy, im sure Beyonce did others thing too im sure and prob had a trainer. If i were you just use a natural approach be realistic:)
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 2:16pm
This was me 4 months ago, holding my friend's baby at my wedding, since then I have gained ANOTHER 10 pounds, and I want to be healthier...that's my cake in the avatar.

Edited by mcelweewife - August 30 2006 at 2:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 1:56pm
Thank you for replying...I think she looks even thinner, I think she wants to stay that way! She is gettnig flack from a lot of her afro-american fans...look at her recent photos, she's wearing a 6, she used to wear a 12.

Edited by mcelweewife - August 30 2006 at 1:58pm
Heavenseventeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavenseventeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 11:23am
I think it's a VERY bad idea. As soon as she started eating again, the weight piled back on (which is what she wanted), but would you want the same? Plus it would probably come back with even more...not worth it in my book.
Dance? I Am! And I'm Flying Too...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 12:01am
What do you guys think about it? It's basically the diet that helped Beyonce shed 20 pounds....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic