Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lemonade diet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mcelweewife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 9:21pm
I guess I posted more than 3, whoops!
Thisisniccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisisniccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

You do have a point, but she didn't use standard lemonade...She used organic lemons, cayenne pepper, and organic maple syrup, this stuff is really beneficial, it helps to clean out the entire bod, the co-host of howard stern(Robin Quivers) looks like a different person now doing this. she lost 70 pounds. The organic maple syrup which is NOT artificially flavored, and has many vitamins and minerals is sufficient in supplying what the body needs while doing this, I'm no fool, I know excercise is key to not only weight loss, but overall health.
Lemon...
Loosening and cleaning agent
It's 49% potassium strengthens energizes heart, stimulates and builds the kidneys and adrenal glands
It's oxegen builds vitality
It's carbon acts as a motor stimulant
Its hydrogen activates the sensory nervous system
it's calcium strengthens and builds the lungs
It's phosphorus knits the bones and stimulates and builds the brain for clearer thinking
It's sodium encourages tissue building
It's magnesium acts as a blood alkalizer
It's iron builds the red corpuscles to rapidly correct the most common form of anemia
It's chlorine cleanses the blood plasma
It's silicon aids the thyroid for deeper breathing
The natural iron, copper, calcium, carbon, and hydrogen...And that's just the lemon!

OH YES THE LEMONADE CLEANSE!
Anorexic and bulimic chics go crazy for this in my support group...I want to try it but I have not the self-control.
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 2:49pm
Does anyone have any updates on this diet...I'm preparing to start it by the weeks end.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 4:14pm

A group of ladies on my job had gotten together to do this diet, needless to say one of the ladies had got very sick because of it which led to her having to have surgery on her colon. She was out for about 6 weeks. I over heard of telling someone that the ingredients were to strong and they were eating away tissues.

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 4:15pm

But as we know everyone is different and it didn’t affect any of the other ladies but after that it scared them enough to stop. I heard that this diet had been around since like the 70’s though. I hope this helps.

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:52am
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic