Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lemonade diet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 12:10pm
Well, for me is working awsome. I didn't start to see anything like in the pictures until like the 8th or 9th day. I mixed the fiber with juice and can't even taste it, so for me is not a problem. I haven't passed any worms either, and neither has my youngest sister, but my oldest sister is passing worms and all kinds of weird stuff almost everyday. Just last night she passed something that she called a snake LOL, because of how long it was. But my understanding is that usually the people who have the visible parasites like worms and stuff are the people with really bad constipation problems, (which my oldest sister always had) because the waste sits inside long enough for the eggs to hatch. She would usually only go the bathroom one a week. So I guess that's why she is the one with the worms.
I've never had a problem with constipation, and have always gone to the bathroom at least once a day. And even now that I am on the cleanse, I still go only once, the most twice (but that is rare) but I do see the stuff they showed on the picture gallery. There was a point where I wasn't seeing much so I doubled the fiber and that's when I really started seeing the scary stuff.
Since I've been on it my skin looks great, the break outs on my back that I've been fighthing for years are gone, and so are my under eye dark circles. I was having trouble sleeping and now I'm sleeping like a log. My energy level is really high now, where before I couln't get out of bed. So I started working out again and have lost now 11 lbs and still going.

So yes for me it has worked great. It took my little sister a few days more than me, but she also started seeing the results and passing the weird intestine looking stuff, and she has lost 7 lbs. But she has been also working out, and she has a JLO body to begging with. Even after having her baby, you can still see her six pack eventhough she never does a single sit up or crunch (oh I hate her LOL)Plus she used to be in the army, so when she starts to work out she does it bootcamp style, so she lost those 7 lbs in under a week and a half. God bless her. I have sort of the JLO type of body as well, but I have to work hard to keep it since I don't have her metabolism and I gain weight just by looking at the pots on the stove top LOL. I'm also not naturally defined like she is. She has always also have natural muscle definition. So after I quit my very physically demanding job, I put on almost 20 lbs in about 6 months. So I'm working on loosing that and the cleanse has really helped me.
mcelweewife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 12:18pm
We good for you!!!!!!!!

I just curios, what is your ethnic backround? I hope you don't mind my asking! I glad for you that you found something that you could stick with....after all the sea-salt water I drank, if there is still something there, then there aint much else I could do, out side of an in office colon cleanse, lol. Have a great weekend!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 6:37pm
Oh I don't mind at all. I'm hispanic. Dominican to be exact. Although my fathers parents are from Spain. I have a few things mixed in there. Kind of a salad bowl LOL!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 10:46pm
LOl@ Salad bowl That's interesting! Funny, I never even thought about your backround until you mentioned J. Lo, lol
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 4:56pm
LOL! don't get me wrong, I don't really even like JLO. But is the closest example I can think of since most other celebrities look like stick figures. And since some of the guys at work called me that when they would see me in tight jeans (when I was in top shape of course LOL).

And yes I am a salad bowl. I have spanior grandparents on both sides. And check this out, my mother's grandfather was a black/chinese. The craziest thing is that he looked 100% chinese. The facial features, the eyes, even the super straight spikie hair, but was totally black. So most of us in my family have the almond shaped eyes. All my sisters have them. I'm the one who has them less noticible, but I've still have people coment on my small chinese looking eyes. And some of my cousins eyes don't just look almond shape; they(the eyes) really look totally chinese, but they are hispanic and most with dark skin. It looks so crazy. You should see our family reunions. It looks like a meeting of the united nations LOL. I've even had people think I am Hindu (sp?). I guess is the tan skin and dark hair. I don't know.
Then there are the cousins with light skin, hair and eyes. So yeah, a salad bowl would describe us the best.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was, two of my sisters really look alike and they look like my dad's side of the family. My little sister and I look almost like twins and we look like my mom. Well, this girl came up to me at a job I had years ago, and started talking to me. She was knew and I guess trying to make friends. She was nice so I kept talking to her a long time. She starts to tell me how she likes the people at work, exept for that F.....g girl right there. " I just can't stand her" she says; "I just want to grab her by the hair". Imagine her face when I said, oh yeah, I know her, she's my sister. She was talking about one of my sisters that looks like my dad. She never imagined we were related. She froze, and I just smiled and said don't worry, I won't take it personal. But I suggest you don't make the comment again, because if my other sister hears about it(my oldest) she's gonna kit you A--! (She also worked there) Needless to say she never made the comment again. But it was really funny to watch her turn all kinds of colors LOL!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:21pm
hahaha!! Wow talk about putting your foot in your mouth. I'm sure at that moment she wanted the floor to swallow her up, lol. People tell me the same thing, my hubby's mom even asked me if I had any oriental in my backround..I've pretty much been hearing that my whole life. So, if you don't mind, I am going to post 3 pics. One of me, my mom, and grams.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:22pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:22pm
that's me in the above pic...notice my mom's sis has slanted eyes too, lol.

Edited by mcelweewife - September 06 2006 at 5:22pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:23pm
the pic above is me and my grams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:24pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:24pm
the above pic is my mom!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:27pm
the above pic is Hubby and I posing with the soundman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:38pm
That's me, my friend's neice, and her uncle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:39pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:39pm
Sorry about all the pics, I'm bored, lol. 
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:43pm
Your mom is beautiful. And yeah, I think there is a chino hiding somewhere in your backgrownd cause you deft. have the eyes LOL. And you married a white guy! OMG another salad bowl LOL! Can't wait to see what your kids will look like. Probably beautiful since the parents are (=:
I have always tought mixed couples have the most beautiful children. There was this couple that used to shop at a supermarket where I worked. The guy was black and the girl oriental. OMG they had the most beautiful baby I've even seen. Tan beautiful skin, with the oriental eyes, and the most gourgeos softest curls I've ever seen. My little sister married and irish guy. We were hoping to really see the mixture. But even though he has my sister's face, he couldn't be more white. Blonde hair, hazel eyes and the whole thing. But he is still the most beautiful baby ever (well he's 3 now). My mom is always making fun of her. She says that when she goes to pick him up in school, his little friends are gonna be like "hey your nany is here" LOL. My sister cracks up laughing. She says, well, at least his face is a replica of mine, so hopefully they'll know that eventhough I'm tanned skin I am his momma!

By the way, you looked beautiful on your wedding day. I wish you guys the best and everlasting love and happiness.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:54pm
hahaha @ salad bowl, yeah my hubby is  an Irishman too, lol.

Edited by mcelweewife - September 06 2006 at 5:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic