Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Organic Root Stimulator for hairline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jrdatrackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organic Root Stimulator for hairline
    Posted: September 01 2006 at 9:54pm
Ok thanks. 
The World Is Yours
ladykaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 12:27pm
I applied it once in the morning and once when I came home from work. Just one layer I don't think I applied a lot at all. The reason I know I was getting results is when I was able to brush my hair back and i couldn't really see it. I was normally putting my hair over the area so when I needed to put my hair in a pony tail (I don't wear ponytails often) I couldn't really see it, but it was a still thin area. I stopped using it when my hair was think again.
Last Relaxer: Mar 06
Transition Style: Braids
All Natural Goal: Jan 07
Type: 4b
Length: 2in-Nat/4in-Rel
Length Goal: Mid back(18in) 3yrs
My fotki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 8:49am

Ok, and did you put a lot or a little?  Sorry for so many questions, and how did you know you were getting results?  Just looked carefully to see if baby hairs were coming where the bald spot was?

The World Is Yours
ladykaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 8:33am

A little, I know it made the area I applied it to flaky.

My fotki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 2:52pm
Good....thank you for the confidence boost.  Did u feel a tingling/burning sensation when u used the balm like I do when I use the serum to kno that it was working?
The World Is Yours
ladykaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 12:45pm
well since you have natural hair you should have used the serum starting out the balm is for relaxed hair really. But don't give up I know it takes time I was frustrated with my bald area but it filled itself back up and you can't tell it was ever there before.
My fotki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 9:24am
yea that's what i thought and read in other places too.  I do have follices left there though that's why I bought it.  I used minoxidil after like the first 3 months to help it grow because my friend told me about that but I didn't want to use that for the rest of my life.  So I heard about the Serum and Balm because I had seen it before but never thought about buying it because of the price.  I used the balm first for about a month but didn't see results (maybe because I didn't use the carrot oil with it) and didn't even really feel anything when I rubbed it in (except for after I would get a shape-up or a line at the barbershop).  Now that I have been using the Serum and Carrot Oil and Shampoo, anytime I put on the Serum and Carrot Oil after it dries it feels kinda like a tingling/burning sensation (as if it's working) and I think I might have seen a little new growth because the gap has closed a little but not dramatically.  It seems like it goes off and off thought; like one day it'll seem like it's almost gone and then the next like it's getting bigger.
The World Is Yours
ladykaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 7:47am
Well I just used the temple balm and carrot oil for about a month from when I lost hair to a chemical burn and it helped. But I used it after about 2 weeks of the burn. I think a year maybe too far long to fix the problem with that. I used my normal shampoo and conditioner. My hair didn't do a dramatic 180 but it did fill in the spot and I was able to braid my hair again to help make it grow. I think on the box it was saying it takes up to 8 weeks. So just a little patience and you should be great.
I don't believe you have to use a company's entire line to work.  I just figure adding something to what I already have is the true test and in this case it worked. 
Brushing shouldn't affect it but maybe you could try scalp messages with a rosemary oil mix and that is suppose to help get the blood flowing where hair is being stubborn. But if the follicle has already died it won't grow back. But hopefully in your case being so young that's not the case.

HTH
My fotki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 2:22pm
My hair at the temples is very very thin and looks bald under the light and from a far distance.  I have been using the Organic Root STimulator Hair Mayonnaise, Uplifting Shampoo, Carrot Oil, and Fertilizing Serum (I bought the Serum because my hair is fallin out due to a chemical burn a year ago but is growing back in it's natural but thinner form).  I have been using these for about 3 weeks now (the Balm about 2 weeks).  Will this work for me?  I tried to post a picture but I can't.  If you go to the website www.organicrootstimulator.com and look under hairloss and the testimony of the guy named Lamar at the top of the screen that is what I have.  I'm 19 and I'm also taking Biotin and Advanced Shin min.  I brush alot for my waves, so is this one of the causes? 
The World Is Yours
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic