Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - There's nothing like a professional colorist...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There's nothing like a professional colorist...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pstrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pstrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There's nothing like a professional colorist...
    Posted: August 31 2006 at 10:01pm
Well, I spent the summer doing my own hair coloring...read every bit of DIY info I could get my hands on. My attempts failed. A few came out "close" but not quite right. The last attempt was the worst. And by worst I don't mean a complete failure--just not the best on me. Waited about 5 weeks and got myself to a salon. The wonders that woman did in under two hours! Yes, I HATE the extremely high prices and YES they don't always get it right either--but let me tell you, after having to stress about doing it myself and not having it come out great, the salon $ is worth it.

My base color is now back to it's natural color with some foils a few levels lighter thrown in. Getting the right haircolor makes all the difference--makes my skin look heathy & glowing, my eyes bright and even my natural lip color stands out more! And my eyebrows match! LOL!

So anyway, my hats off to people like Claude & Susan (did I get that name right?) and to all the pros who know what they're doing! Ladies, if you can flip the bill, or even if it's a stretch, it's worth the loss of aggravation!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic