Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian Male Hair HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
condorhero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote condorhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asian Male Hair HELP
    Posted: September 02 2006 at 6:39am
HI, im an aisan guy that is into hair style i was wonderin how can i make my hair like these dudes. my hair is long and thin but thick pretty straight its goldish brown pretty much the same length short in front, long in side and back...but some how it doesnt look rite like its to dry, frizzy or somethin. wat kind of stuff does these guys use. these guys hair look like its wavy in a wave and straight. looks like it doesnt need to be come. damn these japanese and korean guys have tite hair... HELP me PLEASE

pretty cool huh

Edited by condorhero - September 03 2006 at 10:33pm
shiawase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiawase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 8:30am

Conditioning is a must if you have dry, frizzy hair. I have kinda the same style as Hide's in the second pic. I use wax to make spikes and style, then I finish off with hairspray to hold it. If you say your hair is think, you should get it thinned out so its more manageable to style. Thick hair is hard to style!

goodluck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote condorhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 8:25pm
hey thanks 4 the advice im bout 2 try hair wax never did use it so hope it work hope its not all sticky or anythin...btw my hair is thin
Semio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2007 at 9:21pm
who is that?
are they all the same person?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote condorhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2007 at 8:24pm
the 1 wit the yellow hair is a different person the other r the same n the guy wit the A is different also!!
Semio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2007 at 6:30pm
ic do you know who the person with black hair and the cross earrings is?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote condorhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 4:56pm
hes a korean star name lee joon ki
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic