Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gorgeous Avantika Singh of HT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lhloverin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhloverin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gorgeous Avantika Singh of HT
    Posted: September 02 2006 at 11:20am
Hi All,

Avantika Singh of Headlines Today has always been one of the most beutiful faces on Indian news channels. Apart from always looking really gorgeous, she has also grown out her hair, though not as long as I would have wished.

Here is her shorter pic

And here is her recent longer pic

Which one do you think is better?

Regards,
LHLoverIn

Pics are courtesy http://www.discusstv.com/gallery
DM61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 12:57pm
She looks better with her hair longer. I might let it grow a little more but not to much.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 2:58pm
I agree with you lhloverin, she does need to grow out her hair a lot longer.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 8:54am
Throw in another for longer hair.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 12:00pm
well guys give her some time maybe shes in the process of growing it out it looks that way.
Babycheeks
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:29am
Looking that site wow there a few with long hair. Thanks for the link.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lhloverin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhloverin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 9:57am
Originally posted by babycheeks24 babycheeks24 wrote:

well guys give her some time maybe shes in the process of growing it out it looks that way.

I wish she would. But I see her almost the same since quite some time. Let's hope she starts growing out further.

For those who may have liked her, here is one more of her. On this day, she was wearing something Indian as it was India's independence day.

Regards,
LHLoverIn

Edited by lhloverin - September 05 2006 at 10:04am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:49pm
She is certainly a beauty.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 9:36pm
There you go perfect lenght in that new pic. I know it's only a couple inches longer then the top pic. But looks great.
km21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote km21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2007 at 4:55am
hey,

she recently cut her hair again.

i think she looks good that way, but i want her to cut her hair even shorter than the one shown in the pic.
MIK
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2007 at 9:57pm
Darn, that's one thing that I didn't want to hear. She made a mistake by not letting her hair get long.   
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 8:38am
Same here Oh well maybe she will let it grow out again.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 10:26am
"short" and "long" seem to have different meanings in India. For me, her hair is still quite long--or at least longish.

*But she definitely looks better out of the saree!

Edited by fatmoogas - April 10 2007 at 10:27am
km21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote km21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 6:58am
hey people,

check her new haircut out.
its quite short to all the ones seen before, its close to bob length but somewhat in layers. i like it a lot

Edited by km21 - April 17 2007 at 9:47am
MIK
coolcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2009 at 3:29pm
Fatmooga, she is not wearing a saree in any of these pictures lol.

Anyway thanks for the pictures!

Edited by coolcrazy - April 18 2009 at 3:31pm
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2009 at 6:20am
 I agree long hair suits her better but,still beautiful either way
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2009 at 6:38am
Where can pictures be seen?  I did a search but had no luck finding anything recent of her.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 11:45pm
I like the longer hair on her better
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic