Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dang
    Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:13pm

I startin to bump up on my cheeks and under my chin... Because i read the coconut oil and it  said to put where you want desinated controlled hair growth... I didnt think it was going to bump up lol.. So i need help to lower the bumpage on my cheeks... I was tryin to help the flow of my beard... It worked just got bumps..

I heard put hot water over your face...Steaming it... To open up your pores.. Then to wash over with cold/warm water... Does that actually work?
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:38pm
first off stop using the coconut oil, go back to the basics use abasic cleaner like cetaphil or phisoderm and use a moisturizer on your face. Are the bumps allergic bumps or pimples? If its pimples you can get some tea tree oil and apply it if its allergic bumps they will fade in time u can apply a little benadryl creme if its aggrevating. Dont use the coconut oil on the face anymore its a hair product maybe legs as well in my opinion.
Babycheeks
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:46pm
You kno to much...Pimples,... I used it only once..
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 11:11pm
you can also try some oxy pads on the pimple areas and again no more coconut oil on the face if you want to use it on ur hair that would be good.
Babycheeks
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 3:50pm
I kno i dont use it.. It was a one nite stand....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic