Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

growin my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illwill223 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illwill223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growin my hair
    Posted: September 07 2006 at 9:04am

i am tryin 2 grow my hair but my sides wont grow wat should i do

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 8:16pm
oil,shampoo....or buy some special kind of hair vitamin or wuteva
FloridazFinest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 8:58pm
my hair wont grow im tellin yall it wont i want dem cornrows but i cant grow my hair shyt is so fustratin
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 10:28pm
calm down.. give it a while ... hair dont grow out of thin hair.. unless  its in ur genes.. calm down..
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:01pm
All I can say is WASH more often and have patience it will happen. Hair just doesn't stop growing unless you are going bald or have some type of illness. Also remember to moisturize so that your hair doesn't break.
baldspot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 7:53pm
They are right about the vitamins, and oil, but they didn't give you the one place that you'll go, order, and see results in weeks!!!..I did, and I got all my Bball brothas, and church brothers on it, and there still thanking me from this day....from one man to another Horizonshaircare.com carries this daily vitamin, and oil called Horizon's Enzy Block..boy the are the best thing on the market, and they work so quick you wouldn't even believe..The vitamins work from the inside out, and the oil takes all the stuff your hair is lacking and carries it through the 7 layers everyone's scalp consist of and delivers it right to the problem areas..I was thinking of hair transplants, or lazer treatments, but not anymore..trust me and believe..make a order what else do you have to lose other than more hair!!! Once it starts working, you can pay me back by ordering my next month's supply..haha..we can call it even huh?? the site again is www.horizonshaircare.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic