Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian Remy * No Beard Order / 9-19-06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asian Remy * No Beard Order / 9-19-06
    Posted: September 10 2006 at 5:23pm
Karen is the bomb! I hope this becomes an area we can pool our resources and get some fabulous discounts on a variety of products!

I'll start...

I can acquire machine weft, hand-tied weft, stick tips and fusion tips. I can get the colored and fancy as well.

NO BEARD VIRGIN ASIAN, INDIAN & ASIAN REMY

Different manufacturer/different source.

All lengths and colors available on a new weft I had produced. This is no beard wefting that can be sewn through very easily with a weave needle and even a regular sewing needle.

Virgin will be black and/or brown/various lengths on 4oz no beard wefts.

Colored hair available in silky straight and bodywave on 4oz no beard wefts.

Colored hair available in silky straight and bodywave on thin, micro machine wefts (they call them hand-tied but they are done on machine).

Colored hair available in silky straight and bodywave in stick & fusion. 4oz packages/200 strands.

I will order on Tuesday, September 19th.

email me at info@shrinkies.net with what you'd like and I will let you know the cost. No private mail through the board, please.

The prices are cost and very low. These two manufacturers produce a variety of products so if you're interested in something, let me know and I'll get you the quote from them. I only want to pay one shipping and T/T fee to these places to cut down on costs so I'll gather everyone's orders at one time.

PS - NO MINIMUM ORDER. Only want one pack of something? No problem!

*4oz packages are the manufacturers stated weight but may be + or - several grams or half an ounce or so.

Edited by amm - December 04 2006 at 7:08pm
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 7:40pm
Update - these orders were placed and I have a tentative arrival time of 10-12 days. When it arrives, I'll get it right out to those who ordered.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

I haven't heard a whole lot of feedback on this hair (probably because of the high retail price) other than it's supposedly one of the best hairpiece offers.

I've written feedback on this hair several times.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 12:57am
I did a search on the forum and didn't see a big enough percentage that swayed my opinion on it one way or another. Quinn's board (another highly active forum) had mixed reviews so there wasn't a majority swinging one way or the other on it either. It'll be a lot better testing 22" at wholesale than having to buy 20" at $130+. :)

After this I have a few other brands I'll be buying wholesale, including the DLux, Bohyme, and more of Glamour Hair's pretipped.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 1:13am
Did the 909 wefts come without a beard? Mine had a beard. I'm wondering b/c maybe they're making it w/o a beard now?

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 4:37pm
To my knowledge, 909 has a beard.
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2006 at 2:01am
Hi Amm,

Will you be ordering any of the other brands in the near future? I saw this thread too late and also I saw that the lengths of the 909 are pretty short.
I'd like to try some loooong hair...
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 11:53pm
A few of us are rockin some of the hair from the above order. I'll have to post some pics of it when I have a chance. Lots and lots of hair!

I've already ordered two of the above brands and have received them. Got some premade clip-in hair and some skin wefts, etc. Some good, some bad. The Bohyme I have not ordered yet but I do have their wholesale sheet now so maybe ...

How long you looking for and what color? I have kilos beyond kilos; stick, fusion, skin wefts, machine, hand-tied, beardless, piano, blended, etc. It's too overwhelming to put online so PM me if you'd like something.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 12:02am
OK, just one... couldn't resist. Here's a pic of the no beard asian remy to give an idea of what came over. It's not for sale but I wanted to show how Scrumptious! it is. This is it washed and air dried. Smoooooooooooth like a baby's bottom. ;)

Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 6:02am
Wow chick! That is some gorgeous no beard hair!!
I just installed hair that I had laying around, but I'll definitely be coming for some of yours! Is it expensive?
I'd like to try at least 22" next time... .

Thanks for the pic!
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
chicsurfs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicsurfs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 10:56am
what is NO BEARDED hair =/
Could use all the advice needed when buying hair wholesale, and where to learn how to do hair fusion, and mini link extensions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic