Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stlying tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stlying tips
    Posted: September 11 2006 at 6:03pm
hey guys! by now most of ya'll probably know I have crazy curls that love to puff up but seeing as the humidity is going down I've decided to wear my hair down more often but one problem: I have cross-country practice  every mon-thurs and only about 15-20 minutes to wash and stlye my hair. At the moment I am armed with conditioner and gel. This probably should go in the curly hair section but I get more respones over here. So any stlying tips? oh and will it damage your hair if you use a diffuser 4 days a week?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 6:56am
Could you french braid it and just wear it up on those days?  It should be easy to do wet and doesn't take long to do once you get practiced at it. 

As long as your hair dryer is on the cool setting, it should not be damaging.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 12:22pm
braid curly hair??? that sounds hard good luck on that one. lol im more of a fan of a bun.

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 12 2006 at 12:22pm
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 5:56pm
I have to agree with babycheeks on that one. I saw a picture of Sugarcube's hair, and not only is it super curly, but she has tons of it. So a braid would be very difficult. I say the bun thing woul work better for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic